Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sheer dots & Jacquard

I have been rocking this curly hair for a while now and I love love love it! There's nothing like finding a stress-free, low maintenance hairstyle. With this big curly hair, I do not have to deal with the daily horror of combing and brushing my hair. I tie a scarf overnight, take it off it the morning and I am all set. Anyway, on to this post, I attended a wedding in Iowa last month and I wore this gorgeous Taylor dress. As stated in this post  Taylor dresses work for my frame and I copped quite a few at the last sale at Nordstrom and Lord & Taylor (I am beginning to sound like a paid ambassador for this brand). Anyway, I rocked the dress with my black ankle strap sandals, H&M purse and kept my make up really minimal. Enjoy the pics... 


18 comments:

Sing of Singature Style said...

So cute, love this look.

Ngozi M said...

Lovely...I love Taylor dresses too, well tailored and stylish.

dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

Fashion Rehab said...

It really works for your frame, you look amazing and the dress is so cute.

Abi Tobi said...

the woman in the background admiring you :)

I love the dress x

xoxo Kellz* said...

U look lovely:0)

www.Islandchic77.com

uchenna Ezeonyeka said...

lovely dress.

StyleFash25 said...

You look really lovely dearie. The dress fits you to perfection.

The hair is lovely too. Had it on a while ago and it was just really stress free.

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

Ada Nsitem said...

I'm in love with this outfit. Go girl xx

Purple Ivy said...

My oh my, I've died and gone to skirt heaven. The style and pattern are simply stunning and super feminine.

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/

Adesewa Adeola said...

Lovely dress, suits you really well. I especially love the top bit.

adesewasmusings.blogspot.com

Joy Doyin Ogunneye said...

I adore this look..Oh-so-gorgeous boo

Eesh said...

Adore! Adore! Adore!

xo
Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

JustPorsh said...

Super chic!
Loove!
You look great!

Diana Ashuayem said...

You look super!
effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

LA Lynn's said...

Your skirt is Stunning!

Xoxo
Lynn

Of the comely said...

I love the pairing of blue and black. You look lovely.

Kenya Hunter said...

Oh wow!! I love this so much! That skirt is gorgeous!! You look so beautiful!

xo, Kenya

www.kenyalfashionblog.com

Ebony S said...

CUTE BOO!!!!!!! You have a new follower :-) xoxo, Eb (pinkmartinisandpumps.blogspot.com)