Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Turquoise Lines

Hey guys! See, I am back to regular blogging. Two posts in two days certainly is record breaking for me! 
Anyway, I wore this gorgeous dress to a wedding I attended in July. I was “window shopping” when I sighted the pretty turquoise stripes. Immediately I saw it, I knew it was a “Taylor Dress” dress. Taylor dresses are usually tea length, sleeveless and they have that Michelleobama  60’s silhouette vibe.  Most dresses I wear to Weddings (see here) are made by this brand. It’s like the brand understands my body.I usually do not have to try them on in store,I just pick up my size and voila…
Anyways I paired the dress with a purple bag and black pumps. I had just taken out my braids, so I rocked my teeny weeny afro (my hair has definitely come a long way from when I cut it here)

Here are the pics…enjoy!








19 comments:

clemence said...

Cute dress and love ur makeup

Sisi Yemmie ™ said...

That's such a beautiful dress! I'm glad you're uploading more often!

Fashion Rehab said...

Luv the Dress!!

Fashion Rehab said...

luv the dress!!

Tonkabelle said...

This dress is divine and looks so good on you, it is definitely calling my name.

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

toks said...

that dress and your hair is giving me life!

Purple Ivy said...

Welcome back to 'regular' posting - This dress is stunning. The colour and style is just divine.

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/

Joy Doyin Ogunneye said...

Totally rocking it girl!!! Absolutely love this dress..Very fun and fabulous look...And I am in love with your hair too :)

www.thepinkjoy.com

France-Laure said...

lovely dress, and your makeup is amazing . Could you make a tutorial ?

NewlyLoved said...

um work it!! what an amazing dress
xo Jessica
www.NewlyLoved.com

Myne Whitman said...

I love the waistline, lovely color too :)

Lala H said...

its a gorgeous dress and you look so great! love the colors on you!

Delightful Ideas
$25 Paypal Cash Giveaway

The White List said...

Uber chic!!!!

Sade BlackandOlive said...

Just divine, that dress is everything and killer purse!

www.BlackandOlives.com

tribal west said...

Nice dress

StyleFash25 said...

Love the dress so much. The colors are unique and your makeup is so lovely.

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

Oby Azike said...

Your dress is absolutely lovely and i love your subtle makeup. Your hair is so on point- im currently transitioning and I can't wait till my hair is all natural

obyazike.blogspot.co.uk

Précindy Colas said...

This dress is super cute I love it, truly a must have :)

Krisbliss said...

OMG! Your hair!!! Everything!! Yayayyayayy!

So beautiful!!! :D

-Kris

The Kris Bliss