Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Hodgepodge

Hey Chicas, hope everyone had a fabulous labor day weekend.Mine was very chilled and I got to relax and catch up on some very much needed sleep. It’s been a while since I blogged and boy,  have I missed the blog-sphere. Things have been extremely crazy and busy for me, but I am back and I ain’t going nowhere ( I hope).

Anyway, I had a lot of random pictures on my computer (as far back as early spring) and I decided to do a collage and post them all at the same time.Here you go…enjoy!
March
March
June
June
July
August

Btw, I am on Instagram....click  to follow me  chictherapy1
That's all folks!Have a fab week


16 comments:

Diana Ashuayem said...

I love the first outfit. The skirt is a beauty.
Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

toks said...

Love the looks...your hair is so cute short

Fashion Rehab said...

I really love the first outfit, especially the skirt, really cute. Im growing out my hair all natural now, can't wait to see how huge it would get by the end of the year. Lovely pictures :).

Sisi Yemmie ™ said...

THAT FIRST OUTFIT!!! LOVE EET!

LA Lynn's said...

The 1st pic... That skirt is STUNNING! U look cute with any hairstyle!

Xoxo
Lynn

NewlyLoved said...

your outfits are so bright and felled with color... i love it!

xo Jessica
www.NewlyLoved.com

Wilfried said...

i don't know if my first comment went on but i said i like them all

Sing of Singature Style said...

I really like that cobalt blue pencil skirt. Sharp.

MyStyledExpressions said...

I love the colors in your outfits!! You look absolutely adorable and happy in the first look. Nice color-blocking in the second look and the last look is so elegant.

MANOBEINA said...

such a fun post! i especially love the red number at the end

Much love from NYC
http://dryycleanonly.com

MINASEK LAMBASSAA said...

My favourite looks are the first one and the long red dress PLUS I love you with the braids and short hair.
So lovely and cute.

Shari Ginyard said...

Cute pictures! I love your color /versatile style. I'm just finding your blog, I love it! What do you think about following each other?

clemence said...

Love all of them

Joy Doyin Ogunneye said...

Oh my, I want that gold skirt badly. Please can I send you my mailing address? :) You look so stunning in all these pictures dear..Tres fab!!!

www.thepinkjoy.com

StyleFash25 said...

I really love the first outfit and the neckpiece is so pretty.

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

cleopatra douglas said...

lovely outfits....love ur blog soooo much ...just started mine