Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Pink Joy

Hey Chicas, it’s been a minute since I had a ‘my style” feature and today, I am very  happy to be exploring the closet of a glamzing (glam & amazing) fashionista, The Pink Joy. Not only is she a fellow blogger, we went to high school together and I am really excited that she’s sharing her style with us.

The PinkJoy says

My mom has always inspired my style. She taught me how to mix opposite pairings together-vintage with new, masculine with feminine, classic with trendy, soft with hard, high with low. I would describe my style as "vibrant retro chic". I am a girl who loves being one-of-a-kind by making a statement wherever I go. I love playing dress up and taking risks with fashion. My style mantra is simply "Go Bold or Go Home".




Photo Credit: Petronella Photography & thepinkjoy

Joy Doyin is so gorgeous and she gets major points for rocking short hair so fabulously!

Want more of  ThePinkJoy? Check out her revamped beauty and fashion blog here.

Happy Hump day!

17 comments:

soka said...

She is very beautiful

Munch Moda said...

Isnt she lovely! awesome post!

Joy Doyin Ogunneye said...

Awwwwwwwww dear, you totally rock!!! I am so touched and humbled by your feature..Thanks a bunch for so much love...Stealing your own words, you are "glamzing" too :)

Fashion Rehab said...

I love a lady that looks good in a low cut. beautiful :)

Tidy-Up Gal said...

a lovely lady indeed! Great feature!

LV said...

absolutely gorgeous photos!

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

Abi Tobi said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful!

Green Biro said...

She does look awesome!
http://greenbiro.com/

Esther Dawson said...

She looks gorgeous and I love her short hair. And I'm definitely stealing the "go bold or go home" quote. Imma be using that all over the place lol.
xx

ana jacobs said...

She is gorgeous!!
Bjs, Ana

sisters go bananas said...

Love your looks, great blog!

Diana Ashuayem said...

Look her style and smile too!
effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Wow, she has great style and is so beautiful!

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl / Enerjiee

Fifth N Sixth Closet said...

She looks fab!

ciaa said...

She is beautiful and l am in love with her hair .

Grace Alex said...

yea she is so beautiful and natural

Grace Alex said...

yea she is so beautiful and natural