Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ankara Print,High bun, Blazer et al...

I had this top made for me the last time I was in Nigeria. Since my time there was short, the ankara top was sewn in a hurry and I could not have a fitting. I was very disappointed with the finished look and vowed never to wear it . Anyways sometime two weeks ago, I dug out the top and was determined to make it work. However, the tweaking just did not work and I decided to call it a day and wear a blazer over it.

Here goes...


This is what the top looks like.Ewww!


14 comments:

miss e said...

This is so nice. With all my favourite colours. And those shoes are giving me life!!!

Style4Curves said...

The shoes are amazing!!!

Sisi Yemmie ™ said...

its not that bad with the blazer on...still love the combo

Dressed said...

Not bad! with the jacket and shoe.

dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

Munch Moda said...

Cute!!!!!!

'Lara said...

It is not bad with the blazer, I think the top lacks fitting. Love the shoe.

Jadore-Fashion said...

Love the Ankara print and the pairing with blazer. Nice makeup ;)

xoxo
Stella

Myne Whitman said...

Absolutely love the yellow tones and the fitted jacket too.

StyleFash25 said...

You paired the top well with the blazer. The shoes are so pretty...

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

StyleFash25 said...

You paired the top well with the blazer. The shoes are so pretty...

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

The White List said...

You look so cute!!!

Joy Doyin Ogunneye said...

Fab-U--Lous!!!

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

I need me a connect in Africa because I can find anyone reasonable to make some things for me in NY!

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl / Enerjiee

Bee Bubbly said...

Love this look and your blog! Following you for sure!
Your makeup is gorgeous..would love a tutorial of it! <3

Best Regards
Arushikha
http://bee-bubbly.blogspot.in/