Monday, June 10, 2013

Maroon Sack

I apologize for the bad quality pictures! It is really hard to take good pictures with a broken tripod, while at the same time; your ride is honking and yelling through the phone for you to hurry up! 

Anyway, I saw this dress online and fell in love with the draped details and the rope-style belt. It was on sale for $20.70 and I did not think twice before ordering it. When the dress came in, I showed it to my friend via Skype and he was convinced it was a sleep wear. He kept saying "are you really going to wear this sack like outfit out of your house". Anyhoo...yes, I wore the sack outfit to a 30th birthday party-lol. The dress has a weird Grecian silhouette that I kind of like. I was unsure of the style of shoes to wear, but at the end of the day, I opted for a black closed toe versus the gold open toes heels I was considering.

Once again, I apologize for the horrid quality of the pictures!

Have a great week.  

18 comments:

clemence said...

love the makeup and lovely dress

can you please check my blog and follow back, sorry if I asked before

xoxo

http://mon-style-et-moi.blogspot.com/

ashi said...

for what!! 20 bucks?? and you dont want to share the link??? so cute dear...the color is lovely on you and no it doesnt look like a sac..your friend should be sued for that comment lol jk

Onnari Osemene said...

Effortless , classy.
My nigerian DIY blog: www.thatssewnaija.blogspot.com

Sisi Yemmie ™ said...

Love it!

Chic Therapy said...

Thanks @ Sisi Yems, Onnari & Clemence. @ Ashi, lol, the dress is now sold out.I got it on 6pm.com

MyStyledExpressions said...

You look stunning in the dress! It really suits you well. I like that you kept the styling simple. Elegant look! :)

NaturallyFashionable said...

I love this dress! So gorgeous!!!

Sing of Singature Style said...

Wow what a great dress. I can see it dressed up or done casual.

Nikkisho said...

Lovely makeup, hair and dress. Beautiful!

Fashion Rehab said...

such a pretty dress, you look really good.

Dressed said...

Wow! love the dress! don't come across too many dresses in this style. love it!

dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

Ara Kulture said...

Lovely dress dear.

The White List said...

Looking good! Great choice on the shoes!

Christabel Aghorowei said...

Kool, stylish doll. I love the gown www.christabelaghorowei.blogspot.com

Rebecca Ragionieri said...

vestito carinissimo (; Reb, xoxo.

* Ho appena pubblicato un nuovo post dedicato alla
serata del mio compleanno, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
http://www.toprebel.com/2013/06/happy-rebday-23.html

Joy Doyin Ogunneye said...

I love the color and style of this dress..When you are done with it, please can you send my way? Lol. Sharing is caring :)

Miss Bee said...

I love this dress...looks gorg on you..

Beauty said...

I love the dress and the black shoes were a good choice.