Friday, June 14, 2013

Looks I Loved this Week

Louise Roe, wears a playful print from the Roksanda Ilincic Fall 2013 collection. The print actually reminds me of the Popeye curtain and pajamas I had as a kid. Source
I love the mix of pastel and neon source
Ashley Madekwe looking chic in a Max Mara print dress source
Miranda Kerr embodies effortless chic in this ensemble. Source
Reese keeps it simple and fresh source
You can never go wrong with a simple black dress source

I am not a big fan of animal print but Tamera rocks it with class and ease!


Have a fabulous weekend!



4 comments:

Christabel Aghorowei said...

Loving mirinda kerr's look... Cool
www.christabelaghorowei.blogspot.com

Carmen said...

These are indeed some great looks!
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

Daughters of Zion said...

Love the blue pastel suit!

http://the-daughters-of-zion.blogspot.com.au/

I wanna be fierce said...

The neon and pastel look is my fave!