Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Color Therapy:Yellow


It seems like every summer, I find myself crushing over a specific color. Last year it was cobalt blue and this summer, (if you can call the weather we have been getting summer) I am totally loving yellow. Anytime I am in a store, I find myself gravitating towards this color. I already have so many yellow pieces and I have to consciously stop myself from buying more. I also changed my bedroom color scheme, and my new duvet set and area rug have yellow accents. For now, it’s the color yellow,but  who knows what color I will be digging next year!:-)

Source
Source
Source
Source
 

Source
Source
Source
The duvet set I got (source)
Are you guys loving any particular color this season?

15 comments:

Tidy-Up Gal said...

I love yellow all year round. Drooling over the oversized clutches!

Sing of Singature Style said...

Yummy yellow. I could def use more yellow in my life. I just updated my bedding to yellow, gray and white as well.

MyStyledExpressions said...

Ohhh Ohh!! I've always loved yellow and probably always will. It's such a fun, vibrant color. It adds 'excitement' to any look. I love that yellow dress with flower details! :)

melissa ward said...

I'm craving all things yellow as well.... Fab bedding

Munch Moda said...

Totally loving this post, I'm obsessing over yellow myself, in search of the perfect yellow belt at the moment.

Style4Curves said...

I'm loving yellow as well!

Titi's Passion said...

Am in love with the color yellow too:)

Toinlicious said...

I love yellow too!

Becqui Nicholas said...

Yellow is a lovely color.. Those dresses look very cool.

Cassandra Ikegbune said...

Is it strange that i want the shoes on the guy in the first picture?

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

I have some yellow skinny's that I love!

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl / Enerjiee

Fashion Pad said...

Love these pics! Yellow and seagreen are my colors for summer!

The Mane Captain said...

Surprisingly, I like the Yellow Dress with the floral patterns on it.

themanecaptain.blogspot.ca

Joy Doyin Ogunneye said...

I heart yellow..I think it goes with everything

coco oshun said...

When I see all this yellow, and I understand why it's one of favorite colors..