Monday, April 15, 2013

Six Bloggers, one H&M pants

This print H&M pants made its round in the fashion world when it hit stores last year. From statement jewelry to pairing the look with plain tees and contrasting colors ,these bloggers have made this $17.95  pants look a million bucks! 

I Love the mix of stripes and the bold red coat Source
Delecia keeps it chic and classy with a tucked in button  down shirt.Source


Fashion Blogger Kazan from Russia give the pants a preppy country club look Source


I just love the pop of yellow Source
Pairing this pants with green was definitely a risk, but  wild berrie bunch rocks the look with ease

   I love the matchy colors  Source



Gorgeous looks all round.Don't you think so?

7 comments:

Dressed said...

Love look 1,3,and 4 to die for!

Dressed said...

Love look 1,3 and 4 to die for!

dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

Love the look on the curvy chic. And that pop of yellow, I so get it!

Abi Tobi said...

aww I love.. I have seen something very very very similiar at Ricky's (in Canada) and they look like African prints tooo

Motivated to start doing the ankara formal wear thingy

Onnari Osemene said...

I love the looks, and also that it works for both guys and ladies
www.thatssewnaija.blogspot.com

Fashion Pad said...

There's always one garment, every few months or so, that resonate with fashionistas around the globe. Love the different looks!

Lorraine G. K. said...

I LOVE the guy at the end ! He's killing it !!

http://afrogenik.blogspot.co.uk/