Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chilled Mickey

Hullo chicas!Geez, I have not had an outfit post in over 14 days! Not my fault though, blame it on my non existent social life. In good news, I took out the awful braids I ranted about here. Like I said, It was a waste of my money and time! *hiss*. I now have a new hair do (which I actually did myself). I have never had a curly weave, so it's taking some getting used to.
Anyway, I attended a first birthday party this past Saturday. Since it was a kiddies party(plus I was helping with pictures), I opted for a very chilled  outfit. My forever 21 mickey mouse tee, a pair of jeans and black heels (which I had on for two minutes) did the trick.

Enjoy the pictures!


Coincidentally, it was a Minnie mouse themed party
That's all folks. Have a fab week!






20 comments:

Jadore-Fashion said...

Love the Mickey tee and your hair looks great. I wish I could do my own hair . :)

xoxo
Stella

The White List said...

Looking great!!! I really like that Tee!

Nikkisho said...

i love your hair!!!

Nikkisho said...

i love your hair!!!

MyStyledExpressions said...

You look cute!! I love the Mickey t-shirt! Your hair looks lovely too. I've been thinking of doing a curly weave too...it's been a while since I had a weave.

I actually prefer curly weaves to straight weaves. I like the fullness of it! :)

Paloma said...

Linda camiseta hehe!!!
Seu cabelo é muito bonito!!!
xoxo

BeautyStyleGrowth said...

Really love your hair. I've never done a curly weave or braids before and now you've inspired me
k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

Sing of Singature Style said...

Your hair is really cute.

MANOBEINA said...

how cute :) adore the shoes

much love from NYC

http://www.dryycleanonly.com

MANOBEINA said...

how cute :) love the shoes

much love from NYC

http://www.dryycleanonly.com

Arewa said...

qayute! [cute ;-)] www.arewa.ca/blog

ciaa said...

I love your hair girl will always love mickey Mouse

LA Lynn's said...

Cute fit & your hair is cute too!

Xoxo
Lynn

simplychic said...

love the shirt, love the hair, love the makeup!

Ker-Leen Joseph said...

Beautiful, diva!! :)

XOXO,

Ker-Leen
www.kerleen.blogspot.com

Mona said...

you look so cute dear <3<3

Sweet With Envy Be Inspired said...

fun t-shirt

Trendy Rammy said...

looking cute.love ur makeup
http://trendyrammy.blogspot.com

Elle said...

You look super cute curly weave suits you so well :)

Harrie said...

wow.. good I found u here..Great blog and style...follow each other? Thanks for stopping by... you re an inspiration..
xoxoxo
www.missblizzers.com