Wednesday, March 13, 2013

8 Spring Must Haves

Statement Sunnies: Quirky, bold and funky sunnies are the rave right now. Source

Ankle Strap pointy toe pumps:  Sleek and sophisticated pointy heels are a welcome break from round toe pumps and chunky platforms . 

Mixed Prints: mashing up dissimilar prints is one of Spring 2013 biggest trend. 
Monocolor Dressing: This is a huge break from color blocking! Source
Polka Dots: Seems like the polka dot trend is not yet ready to bow out of the fashion scene. Source
Stripes: Big and bold stripes are in right now.
Leather:  Typically, leather outfits have a punk rock element to them but this spring we see them in more feminine silhouettes .Source
Kimonos: Far East inspired trends have made their way to main stream fashion. Source



So what do you guys think, do you intend to rock any of these trends this spring?



10 comments:

Tidy-Up Gal said...

Good, because I LOVE polka dots right now!

Pastime Bliss said...

I currently on the hunt for numero uno! If only i could find someone to buy me the prada sunglasses

melissa ward said...

Swooning over all these trends !!!

Ker-Leen Joseph said...

I'm especially excited to try some monochrome looks this Spring!! Great post!!

XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Music. Fashion. Love.
http://kerleen.blogspot.com/

xoxo Kellz* said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee dis xoxoxo

new site here www.islandchic77.com

Fashion Rehab said...

those sunglasses are definitely a must, love them. Also, thanks for the comment on my wedding post, I really appreciate it :)

Krisbliss said...

Love the blue & white sunnies, and I noticed about the kimonos too!

-Kris

The Kris Bliss

Sing of Singature Style said...

I really want to do more patterns this Spring/Summer.

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Great picks, i agree with all of this! Especially the statement sunnies. You should check out my line of handmade eyewear ;-)

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl / Check out my eyewear line Enerjiee

Sweet With Envy Be Inspired said...

great choice love the stripe dress and I have the mix pants. I haven't wore them yet. I am now following your blog it would be nice if you follow mine we can keep up with each other post:)