Friday, February 01, 2013

Looks I Loved This Week

Miranda Kerr in a casual chic ensemble. Plain tee and  jeans never looked so good. Source
Source
Alicia Keys went for an androgynous look at an event to formally announce her as the new BlackBerry global creative director.
Source & nicole bitchie
Kerry Washington in Fendi.Those Christian Louboutin pumps are to die for. Love'em.Source
Mara Rooney in Alexander McQueen. I Love her make up!
Source

Victoria Beckham keeps it comfy and chic. Source
Toni looks extra fabulous for her age.I want her shoes.Source
I love Hilary Duff's sweater. Source
Maybe it's the color, but I really love Bipasha Basu in this Gucci dress.Source



Diane Kruger looks unbelievably chic in Stella McCartney. Source

Kate Mara in Peter Som.LOVE,LOVE, LOVE this dress!Source
Essie Davis in Leah Da Gloria.Source
I love  Amy Adam's top.Everything about this look is perfect. Source





Pretty fashionable week in Hollywood, huh? 

Have a fab weekend chicas!

9 comments:

Sing of Singature Style said...

I really liked Alicia and Kerry's looks.

Joandy said...

that yellow dress!!!! stunning!!! great selections here!!!

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

Alicia looks great but i'm still confused about why or how she got that position but ok...

Toni looks FABULOUS!

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl / Check out my eyewear line Enerjiee

MsJB said...

Aww I loved Ak's look the most :)

Olufunmi Afolabi said...

Alicia **No. 1 :D

YCFOnline.com

Nikkisho said...

Love them!

Arewa said...

Miranda's Cat eye animal print shades...You already know I want those... Toni's dress is a size too small (sorry I had to go there), but she does look good for any age :-)

www.arewa.ca

MINASEK LAMBASSAA said...

KERRY KERRY KERRY THE EPITOME OF CLASS FOR ME.

LA Lynn's said...

Great pics... Kerry & Toni two thumbs up!!!!

Xoxo
Lynn