Monday, February 25, 2013

Black & Jacquard

I found these jacquard pants at forever 21 a while back.The pants were a tad bit small but with a price tag of $10.99, I wasn't going to pass it off.I really love these pants and I had been itching to wear them since day one. Anyway this Friday, I attended a house party and I thought I'd I gave it a try. What d'ya think?

The pants remind me of my brocade tuxedo blazer (see here). 


Other options

Asos|Jcrew|Asos|Stella Mccartney

That's all folks.Have a fab week.



11 comments:

Sing of Singature Style said...

They are really cute and they look rich.

Demmy said...

really like the pants. x

Bria OC said...

Loving those pants they are too cute :)

http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

Oluwaseun Sodunke said...

I like it!! I also like that you kept the pants, as the focal point! :)

The White List said...

Loving it!

dayor said...

I like the pant. Lovely!

Style4Curves said...

Great find!

Samantha Mariko said...

cute pants! I can't believe they were only $11!

www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

Fashion Pad said...

They look awesome and you look fab in them!!!

toks said...

Nice outfit...those pants are the bizness!!!

Arewa said...

sweet deal. looking good :-) www.arewa.ca/blog