Friday, February 15, 2013

Basic Orange

 Is it just me or was this week painfully slow.By Wednesday, I was done and couldn't wait for the week to be over!Sadly, the more I anticipated the weekend,the more the week dragged...Ugh! Right now,I am just so ecstatic that it's  Friday!!! * somersaults & cartwheels*.
Anyways, I took these pictures at friend's birthday party back in November.It was one of those impromptu outings, and in my usual style, I grabbed a blazer and threw on some heels. Anyhoos, here are the pictures.
  Necklace:Chic Therapy Accessories, Blazer: Lord & Taylor,Shoes:Miss Me.Jeans:F21
Ignore my weird and stiff smile


The Chic Therapy Valentine day sale has been extended till Sunday, Feb 17th.Click here to shop

Have a fantastic weekend

8 comments:

BeautyStyleGrowth said...

This is a lovely look on you. A blazer and white t shirt is always classic. Looking forward to rock that look in the spring.
k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

blackberryfashion said...

You look stunning :)

Giveaway Firmoo – 7 winners!

beAllTheRage said...

Love your shoes, so cute:)

Marlene Mboyo said...

I love how you put things together, so inspiring :)
check my blog out, just new xoxo
verythingcocochanell.blogspot.ie

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Cute look. I love those shoes (of course)

Btw, i'm running a contest right now for fashion show tickets. If you live in ny/nj, feel free to enter

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl / Check out my eyewear line Enerjiee

xoxo Kellz* said...

super pretty xxxx

www.islandchic77.com

Tinu said...

MELLOW YELLOW!! Hot as usual/

Arewa said...

Those shoes...hmmm hmmm good! :-) www.arewa.ca/blog