Sunday, November 04, 2012

Chic Therapy Accessories: Beaded Ankara Necklace



So T from Brooklyn stopped by this weekend to get her Chic Therapy fix.
Among others, she copped this gorgeous beaded ankara necklace.
and off course, I made her model it;-)
Love her purse
This is how I wore mine to work on Tuesday
...and this is how I rocked it yesterday.
More colors available @ Chic Therapy Accessories



If you want to tap into these gorgeousness, you know what to do...click to Shop.

Click to follow Chic Therapy Accessories on Facebook.Happy Sunday.

8 comments:

Sia said...

Oh how cute

Style4Curves said...

gorgeous piece!

The White List said...

T is looking good!!! (So are you of course!) Loving the beaded necklaces!

- Kimbunnii - said...

Love those necklaces!
kariekimberly.blogspot.com

Sing of Sing'ature Style said...

Very nice pieces.

dayor said...

I love your blog. First time here and I'm seeing really "chicky" stufss

toks said...

I agree with The White List. T sure looks good!

Chic Therapy said...

Hey Toks, hmmmn, why do I feel like I know you. Holla @chictherapyonline@gmail.com :-)