Sunday, November 25, 2012

A little bit of Thanksgiving

Hey guys, hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving. I spent mine with family in Connecticut.It was a large crowd and there was loads of dancing,karaoke and off course tons of food (and I still have not recovered from the food overdose).It was definitely a fun weekend and It's going to be so hard to face the week after the 4 day break.Anyway,here are some of the pics I took.
The drive to Connecticut
I & my gorgeous cousin (lol @ the blurred face)
Dance,dance,dance
I DJ'd for a bit
....and off course the turkey.

              So what did you guys do for thanksgiving?did you stay local or you went out of town.Either way, I hope you had a fab holiday.

10 comments:

Funmi said...

I like your thanksgiving outfit. Those turkeys are reminding me of what I consumed on Thursday. Mmm mmm Good!

Sia said...

You go girl DJing

Tidy-Up Gal said...

DJ Chic Therapy! You look cool as a DJ!

The White List said...

Hope you had a good turkey day!

simplychic said...

how cute are you DJ!!! haha. looks like a fun time for sure.

Larissa said...

Great photos dear.
xo.
From hats to heels
www.fromhatstoheels.com

Natural Nigerian said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Ag said...

Okay Chic I see you getting down and grooving. Dj Chic. in fact that should be your nickname! I like it!!!

ciaa said...

That turkey looks delicious

casnam said...

Mmmm, that chicken looks delightful

-- ceciibabii.blogspot.ca