Thursday, September 06, 2012

Head Shots and Updos

A while back ,someone asked me why I do not wear my hair up. The thing is, I have chubby fat cheeks and when my hair is pulled back it becomes more defined. For that reason, I prefer to have hair falling down my face or hanging loosely on my head.I was talking to my friend about it and she suggested I embrace my cheeks and wear my hair up for a while. I really don't know how long this will last, but here goes *shy*.
goofy
mwah... enjoy the rest of the week

15 comments:

Enitan said...

You look lovely! You do have gorgeous cheekbones - not fat! lol. you should def embrace updos.

Style4Curves said...

u LOOK GORGE with your hair pulled back...I have a very fat face and a huge forehead that's why I never wear mine back!

The White List said...

I think I'm in love!!! These pictures are absolutely stunning! You look amazing!

Tidy-Up Gal said...

mcheww. You look cute jo. lol!

Fashion Pad said...

Love your eyebrows and your makeup is on point!

Anne said...

Great post! I love your blog :D Wanna follow eachother?
Love, Anne

www.movieanne.com

JANDED said...

Really nice. Your hair is natural right? how does it look straight here?

Chi-Chi said...

i understand how you feel; i'm sometimes wary that my forehead is too big!

nevertheless you look gorgeous x

Chic Therapy said...

@ Janded, it is natural but I used a flat iron here.

MINASEK said...

JUST BEAUTIFUL.

arinola odunuga said...

I wear mine down cos I think my head is small. .lol!

J'Adore Fashion said...

Lovely makeup! love the pink lippie it reminds me of Schiaps by NARS.

xoxo
Stella

Ciaa said...

Just Stunning with your Eyebrows. You should pull back your hair more often.

Wilfried Corine said...

You're shy? lol.

Funmi said...

Nice cheekbones! You look lovely!