Monday, September 17, 2012

...a Lil Bit of Fashion Night Out


Two weeks ago, I was meeting up with a friend and while waiting for him to get off work I decided to window shop(it was a 2 hour wait time).While roaming about, I noticed people were unusually dressed up and after been bombarded several posters of Fashion Night out,I realized it was indeed one of Fashions biggest evening.There were lots of in store events with free champagne, hor d'oeuvres and great sales. There was also a runway show and while I missed the Jimmy Choo, Wolford, Vince and Elie Tahari show, I was able to seat in on the last runway which featured unconvential designs from students from the Art & Fashion School.Here are some pictures I took before I ran off to meet my friend.

This dress was made with over 3000 paper clips.
Made from a tree barks #impressive
Note the tea cup hair accessory.
Gorgeous women @ the event
Still embracing the up do
...btw, sorry for the lack of blog posts, things have been hectic around here.

  Have a great week

13 comments:

The White List said...

And I'm still loving the up do!!! nice FNO pictures!

Fashion Rehab said...

Nice pictures!!
@ the comment you left on my blog, I would say great minds think alike :)


In Fashion Rehab

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

GREAT pictures. That paper clip dress was so cool

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl

Fashion Pad said...

I totally missed FNO this year. I don't know what was going on in my head but I just forget. SMH. Anyhew, love your blazer hunni!

The Fashion Milkshake said...


Great post !

Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

I'm an instant follower of you now :)

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

P.S Do you want to win a Snake Wrap Earring?! Enter my giveaway!

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

Real8 said...

love it, seems like you had loads of fun...love the paper clip dress. really nice.

Karima said...

Lovely post, You looked cute. I love the blazer. Wish I got to go to functions like this

simplychic said...

looks like you stumbled upon some fun times!

Fomsky said...

Hi there. I just nominated you for an award on my blog. I'll be honored if you accept it. http://thesizzlingmommy.com/2012/09/received-liebster-award.html

Sincerely Mally said...

You're killing the blazer/colored jeans look! Gorgeous luv xoxo

L'effet Noémie ♥ said...

I love the blazer and the colour of the pant :)
Love. Noémie ♥

Missy Cheeks said...

It was very cool the concert ;)
Nice look and the collection is amazing.kisses

thatangelgirl said...

I think you have BEAUTIFUL eyes.