Monday, August 13, 2012

The Yellow in My Jacket


Hey guys, hope you all had a fun weekend.Mine wasn't bad at all.On Saturday, I attended a friend's going away party and then on Sunday, I ran few errands and hung out with another friend. To meet up with my friend, I wore a yellow blazer and paired it with black shorts.I love this blazer not only for its gorgeous color, but for the linen fabric it's made from. Linen is very thin and light and this makes this blazer extra comfy and cool for those hot summer days.Anyway, this is me yesterday...
I wonder what was going through my head here...lol
 
    Bangle & Earring from Chic Therapy
               
 Have a fab week guys!

16 comments:

Jarette said...

Love that jackey yelleo looks good on dark skin.

Anonymous said...

Always wanted this earring but noticed it doesn't deliver to Nigeria

Demmy said...

The blazer is such a pretty color. xoxo Demmy

The White List said...

Looking good!!! Loving the dice earrings by the way.

Chic Therapy said...

@ anonymous, awwwww, sorry.No we dont deliver to Naija yet.

Oluwaseun Sodunke said...

Simple and chic. Pretty bangles! :)

Dashanti said...

Love the jacket!

http://dashantilife.blogspot.com

Btw! Help me out if you want to and vote for me in this XL-Model competition I participated in ;) "ÄÄNESTÄ"= VOTE

http://kilpailu.kappahl.com/fi/index.php?page=gallery&id=149

Toyin said...

Great combination!

Style4Curves said...

LOVE THAT BLAZER!!!

Emmett Katherine said...

Your yellow blazer is a show stopper. Stunning!

Sing said...

That is the perfect summer blazer, love it.

NikkiSho said...

Me likey :)

Wilfried Corine said...

Nice I like it!

entermycloset said...

love the jacket. not because its my favorite color lol.

Skinny said...

Love your yellow blazer!!!

BlazyFashion said...

Cute pics
Your blazer is gorge.

xoxo
www.blazyfashion.com