Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Style Watch: Sonjia Williams

Those watching the current season of Project Runway need no introduction to the gorgeous and stylish Sonjia Williams.If however, you have been hiding under a rock, Sonjia is one of contenders on the show.The bubbly and pretty designer first caught my eye with her quirky and edgy style.Not only is she a fashionista, she is an amazing designer who loves to work with vibrant colors, print and texture.She has won a challenge already and I hope this Boston native goes on to win the competition. 

After stalking searching for Sonjia, I found some of stunning pictures of her online.Check out her amazing style below.

Source

Source
source

Source

I want!I want!I want this wrap jacket thing (made by Sonjia)

Source



Getting down and dirty on Project runwaySource

Source
Click to see some of her work on PR  & check out her style blog here

#TeamSonjia :-)

10 comments:

Jarette said...

Shes a very cute girl... her braids ar edope, i havent had braids in years but shes making me want some...

9jaFOODie said...

Love her style...

Ag said...

I love her blue hair!!! I want purple hair sooooo bad!!!!

Sing said...

I just discovered her blog, love her style and her hairstyles.

http://glamourmission.blogspot.com/ said...

Hadn't been watching Project Runway but thank you for blogging about her. I love her style.

Kamea411 said...

I love Sonjia as well, her style is pure perefction.

www.thefashionexpressway.com

Rock princess said...

she's hella cute

Skinny said...

Love her style for first 2 pictures are my fav

tamoo said...

I love it ! Thanks for sharing

Laura said...

Sonjia is definitely one of my faves on Project Runway #teamsonjai I hope she wins!!!