Friday, July 20, 2012

Room Invasion: Stella of J'adore Fashion

I am pretty sure you guys thought I had forgotten about the room Invasion series I started back in February. Well, today I will be featuring Stella who blogs over @ J'adore Fashion.Stella has an amazing style and It is pretty exciting to be rummaging through her closet today.
Stella

See, I wasn't lying, Stella has amazing stuff. That gingham Miu Miu pointed sling back is to die for (see Solange rocking it here). Her jewelry collection is incredible and I think I passed out when I spotted the studded clutch bag.What do you guys think of Stella's fashion haven?


If you'd like to be featured, please send an email to chictherapyonline@gmail.com. You do not have to be a blogger to participate.

Have a fabulous weekend.

11 comments:

chuqqie said...

i love stella she inspires me i love fashion bt cos am a studnt cnt afford alot yet bt i knw i wld certainly own a blog sumday :) God job i like hw she styles hr outfit..shes d bomb :)

blogoratti said...

Real nice. Colours, accessories and all.

Demmy said...

Stella is one of my favorite bloggers (and you too!) and her style is to die for. xoxo Demmy

Oby@Fashion.Art.Crafts-Etc said...

Great feature! Keep up the good work!

fumz.x said...

OMG, her room looked like fashion paradise love her collections.
I look forward to more room invasions. :)

Proverbz.
xoxo

Sia said...

I have to agree, she has amazing jewellery.

Missy Tee's said...

I have a request. Can I email it? :-)

Chic Therapy said...

@ Missy Tee, sure. chictherapyonline@gmail.com

J'Adore Fashion said...

Thanks again for the feature dear...thanks everyone!

Xoxo
Stella

CHIC-Y said...

I'm loving the shoes and accessories,especially the printed pointy toes.
http://ladyinshambles.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

can i have that miu miu shoes!
its so lovely. stella, ur closet rocks!