Tuesday, July 17, 2012

...at the Summer Bash'12

This past Saturday,I was a vendor at the yearly summer bash here in my city. Although, it was a littletoo hot, It was nice to chill with friends, meet new people and eat free food (lol). Unfortunately,I had another engagement and  I couldn't stay too long at the bash. Even though my time there was short, I had fun and It was  exciting interacting with the lovely people that stopped by the Chic Therapy stand.                   
                                            





    

...and that's me looking all frazzled out!


                                         Click to shop Chic Therapy Accessories

14 comments:

Zeldan Festus said...

Thanks Girl! It feels good to be done with school and finally have more time focusing on designing and other things besides the sciences. I had a great time. They're planning on making it a yearly event so you should definitely exhibit next summer!!! They would eat up your accessories!!! If you fancy flying out, wink* ~Ag

Intoxicating Vixen said...

I love your accessories, very nice stuff!

9ja Foodie said...

Hooo.. so many pretty things..GOOD JOB babes!

BlackRose said...

our work is amazing! Love! Love! Love!

TheWhiteList said...

Very nice!!! And your customers are obviously very stylish!

Toyin said...

Very nice and colorful goodies...god job!

A Stylized Hysteria said...

I LOVE all the bright colors! Everything looks great!

Tinu said...

confmaed business woman

HappyChiqMusings said...

Lovely accessories!!! www.happychiqmusings.blogspot.com

style4curves said...

Loving all your pieces!!!! www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Joy Shana said...

Amazing accessories,love the necklace http://shana-style.blogspot.com

Wifriedcorine said...

Waouw! girl, this is gorgeous. so lovely. that's a lil' but great step you made

CIAAFRIQUE said...

You Go girl !! Loving the bangles

Ashi said...

wow girl! congrats, it looks like it was a great event. the accessories look so lovely...I would be ordering soon :)