Friday, June 22, 2012

D.I.Y: Colored Bottles

I had been looking for a way to display my bangles when i saw this bottle idea somewhere online.To add color,I decided to spray paint my bottles so they could serve as a decor for my vanity as well. The spray paints were purchased from Home Depot and cost $3.98-$4.98 each .From gorgeous pastels to neons and even metallics, it was a hard trying to decide which colors to get. After much deliberation, I settled for neon pink, grape and lime.

forgot to peel off the labels :-(


Bangle display

sprayed an empty scented candle container
great decor ideas

I think I am going back to the store for the teal and aubergine color, and spray everything in sight, lol. What do you guys think,will you be trying it out?  
                                                          
                                  Have a fantastic weekend.

25 comments:

Ciaa said...

wow this is really creative. I was looking for something to put my bangles on , i guess i found it .

Sing said...

How cute are those and so easy to do. Love this idea.

The White List said...

That is actually amazing!!! I think I need to try this out now! If I end up spray painting my TV, I'm blaming you!!!

MELISSA said...

Great idea!!!!!! Must try:)

Fashion-isha said...

I love this idea for a bracelet holder! Have a fabulous weekend!
xo
Sharon

Blessing said...

So creative! Nice!

♥ StylisHedForeVer said...

This awesome, great ideas!!

Wilfried Corine said...

Brillant idea! I like it!

Natasha - Style Du Jour said...

THis is a wonderful idea, so creative and simple, yet looks so chic and modern at the end...thanks for sharing!!

Tidy-Up Gal said...

I love! :-)

toyin said...

very creative!!!

NikkiSho said...

very creative and the results...beautiful!!! great choice of colors too

MsJB said...

So innovative.
Definitely giving it a shot.
Thanks for sharing

xoxo Kellz* said...

lovee this omg im gonna try it

Jillian said...

Love this idea! Kudos to you for making this look so amazing!

NuSophisticate

Tinu said...

I wish I was this artistic!!!

maphi said...

this is such a great idea !!! i might just give it a try myself xoxo

Satin and Souffles said...

Great idea to give a place some colour!! xx

{Satin&Souffles}

African Mami's World said...

Very very creative!!!

La Vie En Cours said...

This is pretty cool...its cheap and chic...moreover if I get sick of the colors I can throw them away and do a new batch, maybe something seasonal.

happy chiq musings said...

lovely idea! very creative.... Please I noticed a picture of you using your bare hands....I'm an engineer and we use these paints on our tool and we are usually advised to wear surgical gloves. it may have no effect after once use but over time, it could be harmful....

....just saying.

www.happychiqmusings.blogspot.com

chic therapy said...

@ happy chiq, thank, will def get surgical gloves for my next use!

Maali said...

Cool idea, will try it out!

Minnie said...

Great Idea

Indolicious-Style.com

blogoratti said...

Real great concept.