Friday, May 04, 2012

Vintage Therapy:Chic Therapy Vintage



    Hey guys, I mentioned a Chic therapy project earlier in the week and now, it is with pleasure I introduce  Chic Therapy Vintage

I have always been a lover of vintage and unique pieces and my obsession escalated when I started traveling to other cities just to explore the vintage market.  Inspired by my passion for unique,vintage pieces, I decided to launch a vintage clothing store that would allow fellow vintage lovers snag fabulous retro pieces handpicked by me.

At Chic Therapy Vintage, you will find pieces that have been skillfully selected for their individuality and quality. I handpick classic and timeless items that still have the wow factor in today’s contemporary world. All items have been pre-owned but I take the time to select items that have been worn with love and care.

For now, you can shop Chic Therapy Vintage via the vintage page of my accessory store, Chic Therapy Accessories. I ship to the UK, USA & Canada and payments will be made via PayPal.(Read policy here)

Selecting these stunning pieces has been exciting and it is my hope that they thrill you too.




 Do not stray far, new merchandise will be added regularly.

Thanks for all the support guys.

Peace, love & vintage

Chic Therapy

15 comments:

Sing said...

How cool. I will check out your site.

Sing said...

Tried to get the leaf dress, guess I was too slow. But I love your selections and the prices aren't super marked up, thank you for that!

uduak said...

lovely pieces , too bad i cant get any. good luck with the sales

Chic Therapy said...

Hey Sing, that dress is still available! :-). Thanks guys

Oluwaseun S. said...

Yay! I love the pieces! You've got nice selections!! :)

http://mystyledexpressions.blogspot.com/

The White List said...

Nice work C-T!!!! I like the selection already!

♥ StylisHedForeVer said...

Already excited about this, i will definitely check it out.

miss e said...

i need this dress in my leaf. pLEAASSEE

simplychic said...

how cool! i'm going to check it out now...

Karis said...

i love the dress!!!

nj said...

Good Job ms lady .... i love the pieces

Muse Origins said...

Oh wow! That's great. Wishing you the best :D CHecking it out

Adiya
Muse Origins

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Beautiful dress - good luck with the site!

Sincerely Mally said...

That dress is lovely!

9jaFOODie said...

I loveeeee