Friday, May 18, 2012

Style Watch: Frieda Pinto

I have never really noticed Frieda pinto's style till i saw her in this red on red suit ensemble.My jaw literally dropped at how chic she looked in a matchy-matchy outfit. Looking through her style archive, Frieda has had some questionable fashion moments but she definitely has had more gorgeous ones, like at the ongoing 2012 Cannes film festival (2nd & 3rd pictures).
These are some of her looks that i absolutely loved.
This ensemble is all forms of fabulous.Source
source
source

source
What do you guys think?Which of her looks did you or did you not like?








                                                                Have a Fab weekend!

14 comments:

Rock princess said...

amazing looks..and shes so cute

Beauty.Style.Growth said...

I've been following her style on InStyle. I love her style and I think she's the prettiest celebrity in my opinion
k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

NikkiSho said...

I like all the looks! she is pretty.

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

I love her style, i think she's too cute. I actually have her listed as one of the style muses i am going to do a post on. Great minds ;-)

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Sing said...

She wears colors so well.

Miss behaviour said...

She is looking gorgeous in ALL of these outfits!

http://throughmyaiz.blogspot.co.uk/

Miss behaviour said...

She is looking gorgeous in all of these outfits

http://throughmyaiz.blogspot.co.uk/

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

she is too gorgeous!
love her style.

Muse Origins said...

I liked ALL!!! Uhm...who is she?

Adiya
Muse Origins

La Sugarlace said...

She is killing it! I love the 1st outfit and the simplicity of the 4th

http://www.lasugarlace.com

Moya2bean said...

Her style is fierce, love her

MsJB said...

Can't choose.
She's just so pretty.
She worked them well

yewande said...

nice looks, but d concept of d last dress is a bit confusing.

yewande said...

nice looks, but d concept of d last dress is a bit confusing.