Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Dress Code Zero


 

Hey guys, it's been a while since i had a blogger style feature and today i will be featuring Karima of No Dress Code.I first came across Karima when she was featured on Fashion Bomb Daily and I was smitten by her style.Karima's style is a mix of many aesthetics and i love how she goes from chic to grungy to boho.Here is what Karima had to say about her style.

 Karima Says
"My style can be described as contemporary and minimalistic. With my 5'4 frame, it should not be that surprising that I love wearing heels, but because I live in a metropolitan area, I am often on the go. So I also enjoy the comforts of flats and sneakers. I get inspired by trends but I don't let them define or distort my personal sense of style. As far as young style icons go, Olivia Palermo is definitely one of my favorites, I have loved her style since her "The City" days. I also have a style-crush on Solange Knowles and Rihanna."

Check out Karima's style



I  badly want to raid Karima's closet!!! Check out her blog here


Click to Shop Chic Therapy Accessories & Vintage

16 comments:

Oluwaseun S. said...

I've came across her blog before! She has a cool style. I really like the blue jumper she had on! :)

Tidy-Up Gal said...

she's awesome and I loooove her blog and outfits!

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

she is so cute and I love her sense of style

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

she is so cute and I love her sense of style

Sia said...

I love finding curvy bloggers like myself x

xoxo Kellz* said...

Loveee this so much u look good girl
xoxo

Chi-Chi said...

just checked her blog; really cool style x

www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

Skinny said...

Love Karima!!! She is the sweetest ever

LV said...

Fabulous style! I love all the different looks.

Natasha - Style Du Jour said...

Gorgeous and uniqe style, i cant decide which photo i like better!

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

i love her style :-))

Estilo Hedónico said...

Love those looks!!!

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

xoxo

Clara Turbay said...

Interesting style!

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

She has dope style... never been to her blog before, i will be stopping by!

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Muse Origins said...

I've seen her blog before. Love her style!!! Good one

Adiya
Muse Origins

GFS said...

I've never seen her blog before. She has great pieces!

ANd I kept help but notice I have many of the shoes in these pics too!