Monday, March 12, 2012

Eat.Drink.Shop

                                                                ... this is what i got up to yesterday

Weather was not bad so i was able to wear a skirt

rocked my dice earring (available for sale at Chic Therapy Accessories)
Met up with these two for brunch


Then we went to the flea market that someone thought was filled with junk-LOL
Lots of great vintage stuff
Then i went fabric shopping.




....and this people, is what i did yesterday.






Happy new week

12 comments:

Jersey Blogess said...

sounds like a great weekend. I did a little shopping also. love the dice earings.

Ms zee said...

i want to live in that fabric store :) what fabrics did you buy

Toyin said...

very nice...looks like you had a fab day. I love your outfit...very springy!!!

Style4Curves said...

love the maxi!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

NikkiSho said...

i love the skirt!

Funmi said...

Love the skirt and the scarf, so cuyutte!

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

love your skirt and earrings.
so cute.
:)

Skinny said...

Lovely skirt!!

9jaFOODie said...

Your skirt is so pretty. please DHL it my way.

Fashion Pad said...

CUTE!!! Your earrings amd scarf are both hot!

WildBerrieBunch said...

I want your skirt, and I am VERY serious. You have my address! :)

Tiffany said...

great skirt and cool dice earrings. am following you now btw :)