Friday, March 02, 2012

Celeb Looks I Loved This Week

                                           ...TGIF
Solange looks gorgy in this Miu Miu print dress and point toe pumps. I love the print on print ensemble.Source.
 
Source
I want Katherine Heigl's scarf. source
Love Miranda Kerr's casual chic ensemble Source
Dakota Fanning looking very comfy and chic.Loves her purse.Source
Digging the skinny capri and oxford look on Taylor. Source
... and off course,Octavia looked absolutely stunning in this Tadashi Shoji number.The dress does wonders for her body and it was a great choice for her big night source

What do you think of the looks?Any one you particular liked or did not like?



15 comments:

pearlspeeptoespretty said...

I'll take Miranda's bag, please!

Adede said...

I'm feeling Solange's, Talor Swift's and Octavia's look the most :-)

Sing said...

Oh wow, Solange has an amazing tan and she looks great, really can do no wrong.

Miss Enigma said...

Miranda Kerr's outfit! Total loveage! That's the kind of look i love, I could throw on a blazer for work, and take it off for drinks with friends. And yup Dakota's bag is nicee too

Destiny - Yankeenaijachick + Success said...

Miranda's outfit is fabulous, I love it. So casual yet chic. Happy weekend to you dearie!

Hyperfashun said...

I'm loving Solange's shoes.

Funmi said...

I love the prints on the scarves also.

Myne Whitman said...

The casuals look fun, but Octavia's the bomb!

9jaFOODie said...

Solange!!!! I love her dress.

vonnie (socialitedreams) said...

loooove solange's tan, she's glowing!

Hazel said...

Oh wow! Dakota is all grown up. And i looove Miranda's casual chic look

Ms.Buki said...

I think Solange looks amazing!

Krisbliss said...

Solo can do no wrong in my book! Also am loving Miranda Kerr's 'fit! I'm so ready for Spring!

-Kris

http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Solange has the best style!

Gabrielle Marie said...

I love Solonge's Hair! Thinking about doing it :)

thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com