Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Black Friday

 Before you judge the quality of these pictures (lol), i'll have you know that i have not had a DSLR camera for a while now.For most of this year, I  have been updating the blog with my crappy point and shoot camera and the result = dreadful pictures.

Anyway I wore this all black ensemble to a get together on Friday evening.I was just getting back from work and did not have the energy to dress fancy(plus it was a small, simple event).I added the necklace for a pop of color and... voila!!!
lol @ my weird smile

That's all folks.Enjoy the rest of the week




16 comments:

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

All black everything with a pop of color! Nicely done!

9jaFOODie said...

Send me that necklace.... cuteness overload.

uduak said...

nice combo, loving your hair too!

pearlspeeptoespretty said...

Ha! I have that necklace! :-)

Funmi said...

Love your hair, the makeup and that pop of color. So cool!

Chic Therapy said...

@ pearls, hahaha this is like the 4th item we both own!

The White List said...

Nicely done with the pop of colour.

Jennifer said...

I love all black outfits! The necklace adds a nice pop of color!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Black on black with a playful dash of colour. So fashionable;-)

Toyin said...

Very nice and your hair is on point!!!

Stiletto Goddess said...

Cute outfit...simple and chic.


PS- thanks for stopping by my blog...interested in following eachother?

www.stilettogoddess.blogspot.com

LA Lynn's said...

NOt judging at all... most of my pics ae taken with my camera phone.

U can NEVER go wrong with all black everything & a touch of COLOR to set it off... BTW, I still want my necklace from your shoppe! Let me know when they are back in STOCK. I will have to ACT FAST! Thanks!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Totally love the necklace (want it!), the heels and the amazing makeup.

Joandy said...

nice necklace!!!

Hyperfashun said...

dats really a weird smile. lol. love the necklace

MINASEK said...

love love it especially the skin/make up the hair the necklace and the smile;