Friday, February 24, 2012

Three neck pieces, three tops and one skirt


Happy Friday guys,hope you all had a fantastic week.Any plans for the weekend? As for me i have nothing major planned. There is a flea market that i have been planning to go to for years.If i am up to it, i will stop by this Sunday. Apart from that, i have nothing else planned.I Will  play it by ear and see what happens.

So,I had been planning to add new necklaces to the Chic Therapy Accessories store and i finally had the time to make some last week.I absolutely adore these bib necklaces. They make the perfect statement accessory and will definitely add some colorful drama to a plain outfit. To show how lovely the necklaces will look on neutral and bright colors, i modeled them wearing fuchsia,black and beige tops. 


You can get these beauties @ my online store Chic Therapy Accessories

Happy Weekend






28 comments:

Zainab Imichi Alhassan said...

I LOVE THE WAY YOU STYLED THE SKIRT. GORGEOUS NECK PIECES.

http://uberchicmichi.blogspot.com

uduak said...

very lovely bib..i like the details..very creative.

The White List said...

Soooooooooo amazing and sooooooo colourful!!!!! Love the detailing!!!

Style & Poise said...

Now that's definitely a statement piece! Love it! I think the middle look is my fav :-)

Roni

agnes said...

très très jolie, j'aime beaucoup, et c'est plein de couleur

Jersey Blogess said...

this is so cute and colorful - I love colors so much - that is the necklace for me :)

Baby Budget Blog said...

The bib necklace is so vibrant! Perfect with the black and white outfit!!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Destiny - Yankeenaijachick + Success said...

U remind me of spring with those colors, very pretty. A happy weekend to you dear

MsJB said...

Those neck pieces are lovely.
Very creative!

Funmi said...

I love the middle outfit the most! Very gorgeous and creative.

Ms.Buki said...

Those bibs are gorgeous! My fave is the middle one with the coral flower on one side/ Very pretty.

MELISSA said...

that necklace is amazing:)

Diane said...

Love the neckpiece it's really pretty!

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

I adore this necklace!

WildBerrieBunch said...

Very cute!!! I want that bib necklace! My favorite is the pink top!

Stanique said...

LOve the color & the details! Gosh! =)


Practically Coffee

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

LOVE!!
So colourful.
:)

Lucie Srbová said...

Love that necklace!! such a statement piece:) I have a giveaway on my blog so feel free to join it:)

http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-giveaway.html

Sincerely Mally said...

Love the styles in this post -- that neklace is lovely!

LV said...

Very cute! That neck piece is a work of art. So pretty!

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Beyond gorgeus I hope I have few days off work to make one of these. I love it

Laizalounge.com said...

You look gorgeous as always. Love that necklace. Chictherapy rocks :)

toyin said...

Lovely pieces!!! me likey!

Bennii Blast ♥ said...

Those neck pieces are gorgeous!
Just bookmarked you...great blog =)

Bonnie x [theculturepine.com]

Fashion Pad said...

Fab conversation starters boo! HOT!

AJ TAYLOR said...

I just love your work. Those pieces are just beautiful.

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

Joana Sá said...

Hi dear
Thanks for your comment
Oh this necklace is gorgeous

Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

Wilfried Corine said...

you did that by yourself??? great! love it!