Friday, January 06, 2012

Happy New Year



I suck, i suck,i suck!!Yes i know i suck at this blog thing.Since, i got back from Lagos, i have not been feeling very blogg-ish!Plus, i have been busy restocking the Chic Therapy Accessories Store(Most of the merchandise sold out in Lagos).

So how is everyone doing? Hope 2012 been good so far,any resolutions?As for me,as always;my resolution is to shed some weight by eating healthy and exercising. Usually,this resolution lasts for about two hours. This year i am hoping to at least make it till the end of January -lol *now posting a J Hud picture over my bed*. My second resolution is to move out of this dead boring city i live in.I desperately need a change.

Like i said, i have been working on some new products for the store.Check them out below.


Multi Fabric Ruffled Brooch/Hair pin
Ruffled Flower Brooch/Hair Pin


Bangles in new ankara/woodin fabric
Dangle Ball Earring




 You see, i have been busy:-)


Chic Therapy is on Face book.Please click to like us & click here to shop.
Here is hoping 2012 is as colorful as the vibrant flower pin above (cheesy, i know!lol). I will be back next week with a proper update (pinkie swear)!!!

Have a glamazing weekend.

15 comments:

simplychic said...

happy new year!!! congrats on the success of your accessories store. those bangles are really cute!

Funmilola said...

Happy New Year to you~ Thats amazing that all of your accesories sold out while you were in Nigeria. Congratulations and I wish you many more success in everything that you do!

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Happy new year to you! I love those blue and orange earrings!

THE GENEVA REPORT said...

Your accessories look amazing as always, well done!

Of the Comely said...

Those bangles are very pretty.

Fashion Pad said...

Loving your new accessories. Welcome back woman!

White List said...

Welcome back!!! And loving the creative new designs!!! Fantastic + Amazing - Fanmazing in fact!

toyin said...

Love, Love, the accessories...I get compliments on my bangles each time I wear them!

Chanel Tonè said...

I believe I have seen your work before being featured on OhtoBeaMuse! I'm a big fan :D
I love your blog and I love your style! I would love to have you as a follower of the Style~ Spotlighted and of course I will gladly return the gesture ;)

Stay FABulous!
http://stylespotlighted.blogspot.com

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

I LOVE THE EARRINGS.
stunning.
:)

Kola said...

I looove chic therapy! Please keep repping,

Anonymous said...

Fab!

http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

Boma said...

Love Chic Therapy Accessories! I've been too lazy to do a review of the accessories I bought in December I believe, but I'm gonna do it. I absolutely love 'em btw.

Def gonna be buying more for my summer wardrobe :D

Chic Therapy said...

Thanks Boma, glad you like your Chic T stuff

Aydreams said...

love it
http://shiny-aydreams.blogspot.fr/