Monday, June 13, 2011

Saffy



Hey people, It is Monday and sadly,the weekend has come and gone .Nothing fantastic happened this weekend, I ran errands and watched terrible funny Nigerian movies.I also watched 'Coming to America' for the thousandth time( I know i am not the only one who knows every single line-PearlsPeepToe where you at?). Lastly, i saw 'The Bestman'(for the umpteenth time),I really do hope they make a sequel.


So unto chic things... today we have Saffy of wellallseedifferently blog.I actually know Saffy in real life(lol), so i was pleasantly surprised when i randomly found her blog online.I also know she was interested in getting a SLR camera (we had emailed back and forth about it) and I was delighted to learn that she had bought one and was posting on her photoblog. Saffy is a fashionable lady and i am excited that she is sharing her style with us.

Saffy Says
This look came to me when i saw the skirt on a manequine at New Look. The chair also inspired the shot because it completed the vintage look.skirt and blouse- newlook shoes - baratt

This look was inspired by charlie's angels. check shirt- primark, extra flared jeans- mango,belt- primark

 skirt and vest top- zara, belt -newlook

I call this the london girl look.This look was inspired by a magazine that had pictures of a typical London girl in Paris.I fell in love with the look immediately and was lucky to find a similar blazer in H&M. Red skinny jeans - new look, brogues- primark, straw hat- primark and white tee- primark
I fell in love with these shorts immediately i saw them in H&M. They are made from dry lace.
This was also inspired by London street style. I love the flamingos on the dress.

 Keisha Buchanan's look also inspired the dry lace short ensemble.

The black shiny loafers inspired me when i found my grey loafers(Worn with flamingo dress) in Primark.

Inspiration was also drawn from Elle Macpherson for the 60's look
Is she fabulous or what? I LOVE!

For More of Saffy, check out her Fashion blog and Photoblog

28 comments:

Tinu said...

Love your friend Saffy's style.
Elle Macpherson makes me so mad!! those legs go on for days...just kidding i love her really.

S and S said...

go safyyyy my partner in crime, I love love all the looks.

Sisi Yemmie ™ said...

i like her style....

Fashion Guru said...

very nice

TeeA said...

I really really like her vintage look in the first picture.

Lola X said...

Cool look!!! (Especially the Charlie's Angel one..)

Lola x
http://lola-x.blogspot.com

Ivonne said...

Girl so cute!!! love all the outfits! Def inspiring thanks for sharing!

IvonneStacyStyle.com

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Amazing. x hivenn

FROM THE "REZ" TO THE "CITY" said...

Saffy has amazing style! I love the 1st vintage look and then the Zara green skirt look! She's very cute! Elle Macpherson is still HOTTER than ever!! Thank you for your sweet comment! Kiah

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

I love her style..
So chic and sweet.!
:)

Precious said...

Lovely looks!



joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

Dee O. said...

She has great style! I love it ;)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

9jaFOODie said...

love..

ronnie said...

Nice to stumble on Saffy on the internet...we were room mates once. cool stuff girl... She's always been a fashionable + i so dig the london girl look... :)

LA Lynn's said...

Saffy has a sweet savvy style!!!! ~Thanks for sharing

The Corner Shop said...

I love her style! That first outfit was lovely! Will check her blog

Adiya

yemysya said...

Oui! Oui! Go Saffy!!!! Now this is what I'm talking aboutPlus I totally love how u'r the model...<3 <3 !!!!

Nic said...

love saffy's style! all the outfits are great, especially the london inspired flamingo dress. very cute!

~nic
www.nics-picks.com

simplychic said...

she's adorable! thanks for sharing her link :)

Like Mousse Au Choco said...

wow love it !!!!!!!!!

Inez of Style Chic....360 said...

love it!

J'Adore Fashion said...

Great Style! Love the Zara skirt!

xoxo
Stella

pearlspeeptoespretty said...

LOL @ the coming to America call-out! I love that movie!

Lois said...

Wow!!!! beautiful saffy. i need to check some style update from you nice looks ma girl.

Karis said...

thank u all so much....thank u so much ramona...wink!!!

H said...

Saffy's got style for sure. Nice!

funkola said...

love 'em all...cheap, chic and cheerful!

Damola♥House38 said...

Absolutely love her style! She's so chic!