Thursday, May 19, 2011

...because i Love Silk & Chiffon


I dont know what it is about silk and chiffon that makes me giddy with love these days.Perhaps it is the understated elegance or the very flattering silhouettes. Whatever it is,I love these delicate fabrics and i cant wait to cop a few pieces for myself (thrift shopping, here i come)
Isn't this Catherine Malandrino's printed silk-chiffon blouse amazing? Source

Loves loves this ensemble (Racheal Roy SS/11).Neutral and color never looked so good.Source
A combination after my heart.Loves the silk and colors. Source
This Marc by Marc Jacobs Silk Crepe dress is absolutely fan frigging tastic!! Source
I already have a million and one ways to rock this blouse.(If only i could afford it)Source

It also comes in this divine color


This Cacharel chiffon skirt is  my favorite . Source

Janet  Jackson looks divine in this silk  ensemble .Source

I need a bright colored silk pants in my life.






Are you in love or what?

24 comments:

Fashion Rehab said...

Beautiful blouse, so classy.



Fashion Rehab

Funmi said...

I love the first blouse and the orange dress...amazing!!!

Dominique W. said...

I love that style...need it! :-)

http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/
http://senblogofdw.blogspot.com/

Style & Poise said...

Agree with Funmi..love the first blouse and the orange and white dress...so pretty!!

Roni
www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

Sing said...

Beautiful basic pieces. Much can be done with them.

Ivonne said...

In love with everything!!!! I went thrift shopping for the first ever last week, girl now I see what the big fuss is about! I am addicted, lol :)

IvonneStacy.blogspot.com

Iky said...

I am definitely in love with the colors, I'm inspired for an outfit :)

The Corner Shop said...

Chiffon is SO girly. I like!

Adiya

PearlsandPeepToes said...

I am saying yes to the first blouse!

Elaine said...

These are gorgeous! I'm loving the bright colors.

J'Anns Boutique said...

Really digging the orange and white dress :-)


A Girl's Next Best Friend

Chic Therapy said...

@ Ivonne, i used to be very skpectical about thrift shopping but now i love the endless possibilities...awesome, i tell ya

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colours,u cant go wrong withthese pieces.

http://fabuloucityjunkies.com/

I'm Just Me said...

love everything esp. the 1st picture, so beautiful!!
thnx so much 4 the comment :)))

http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

I'm smitten. I adore all the vibrant colours; so bold and refreshing. Unable to chose a favourite, but I find myself being drawn to Orange this seasn;-)
Have a delicious weekend!

Audrey Allure said...

Love that first blouse! I love wearing silk/chiffon pieces - it makes me feel so girly :)

agnes said...

j'adore toute ta sélection, j'aime tout

socialitedreams said...

i quite like everything featured here :)

FROM THE "REZ" TO THE "CITY" said...

LOVE all of this and I am actually in search of a nice bright colored pant too. Just picked up a beautiful pair of cobalt blue one! Need some pink and orange!! Kiah

Inez of Style Chic....360 said...

ooh i love all these pieces would really wear them all!

AJ TAYLOR said...

Loving that champagne coloured blouse. Divine indeed. Silk is just the classiest of fabrics
P.S. orange and cream dress is Marc by Marc Jacobs.

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

Shadders said...

Omg that blue skirt is so gorgeous, Rachel Roy is amazing. Any piece will be great for colour blocking

Chic Therapy said...

@ AJ Taylor..Thanks!

Fashion Guru said...

thanks for helping in my shopping addiction...hehehehe love the colors