Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Prajje 1983


Prajje 1983 is a fashion house created by Hatian born designer, Prajje Jean-Baptiste. I have been meaning to do a post on him since i saw his pieces at a fashion show last year.


I recently came across his S/S 11 collection and i knew i had to share the splendor and exquisiteness with you all.The pieces are crafted to perfection and i love love love the vibrant colors used.

These are the looks i absolutely adore from the S/S 11 collection



I WANT this cropped blazer!


I think this is my favorite.I love the flowy silhouette and burst of colors.

Just had to add some designs from Prajje's previous collections.

 Gorgeous!Gorgeous!Gorgeous.What do you guys think?

For more on Prajje 1983 check out the website Prajje1983 & Facebook page

Images from: Prajje1983

15 comments:

Fashion Tales.... said...

A bit blown away here! I adore these colours, especially in third outfit, and the the pink jacket. It's nice to see another designer who knows how to use bold colour like this!Thanks for sharing about Prajje 1983! -xxoo Madison

The Corner Shop said...

Oooh these are so beautiful and colorful! And check out those straw bags

Adiya
http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com

Karima said...

love the MAXIs...but they all look great

9jaFOODie said...

Colorssss, so many pretty colors!

Bibi said...

Saw these designs first in FAB magazine and I absolutely loved it. You can tell the designer put a lot of work to it and had the woman he was designing for in mind. The silhouette is amazing!

Like Mousse Au Choco said...

i love it

Prajje 1983 said...

O wow thank you guys, it feels really good to wake up and read that people are saying great stuff about my work, it makes me feel like i did something right. BUt thank you, you are the woman i design for my every day girl that want to BE fab. please follow us on twitter Prajje, or facebook Prajje 1983. thank you

Sing said...

Very beautiful pieces!

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

Sia said...

OMG!! what amazing designs. Thanks for shearing babe. Love Sia x

Chic Therapy said...

Glad you are encouraged Prajje.keep up d fantastic work

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

omigosh.. i love them all.
very classic and colourful.

Kerissa said...

These maxis are stunning! Many of the pieces are but those floral floor length dresses sent fireworks off.

Krisbliss said...

I almost fainted when I first saw the first dress. OH MY GOODNESS. GORGEOUS!

-Kris

http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com

lucydazilma said...

I love this! Thanks for highlighting the work of great designers. I'm Haitian as well and will definitely show my support.

Damola♥House38 said...

Love!!!!