Friday, May 27, 2011

Celeb Looks we Love

These are the celebs that rocked my world this week.

Uma Thurman in Armani Prive.I think this is the best i have seen her look.She was also recently  seen in this Chanel gown

Jamie Chung  looking absolutely divine!Source



 Alexa chung's look.Source




Genevieve Nnaji looking classy as usual.Source


Jane Fonda looking FABULOUS in Roberto Cavalli.This is not fair,she is 73 and looks this good.sigh! source

I love Lucy liu in this fab marchesa dress. Source
Michelle O looking fantasic in Ralph Lauren.I heart this woman.Source
Loving Melanie Fiona's casual chic ensemble.Source
Emily Rossum looking pretty in coral.Loves it more with the denim jacket.Source


For those of you that missed my Monday post(here),i launched my online store CHIC THERAPY ACCESSORIES.At CTA We sell handmade earrings, necklaces,brooches and hair accessories that are made from vibrant fabrics(mainly African print;ankara and woodin).We also retail handwoven ethnic bangles that are sourced from Africa. Check out store here

Have a wonderful weekend Chicas



16 comments:

NikkiSho said...

i love 1,2,4 and 8

Sisi Yemmie ™ said...

i love Uma's dress!

toyin said...

Uma Thurman is breathtaking...she looks fab!!!

Sing said...

Mel Fi looks great. And Obama and Uma and Genevieve as well.

Sia said...

Love this post!! x

socialitedreams said...

i think that everyone but alexa looks incredible!!!

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Chizy K said...

Michelle Obama looks unbelievably good in this dress wow

Ciaa said...

OMG when i grow up not that I am kid I just want to have Michelle Obama's body and sense of style LOL

9jaFOODie said...

they all look amazing!

Jewellery Bijou said...

Absolutely gorgeous selection!thanks for sharing!

Marcia B. said...

Jamie Chung is my pick! WOW!

Zarna said...

the first two are my favorites!! i mean, wow!

agnes said...

très jolie sélection de photos, les robes sont magnifiques

MlleTrenDy said...

Wow Uma looks stunning in that blue armani dress !! Also love Jamie Chung's, she's just too cute with that yellow on :)

The Corner Shop said...

Ooooh Lucy Lui looks amazing!!!! Loving it. I didn't even recognize Uma Thurman oh

Adiya
http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com

Skinny Hipster... said...

Uma Thurman's look is my fav