Friday, April 22, 2011

Celeb Looks we love


The celeb looks we adore this week
Loving Sohia Bush in this ensemble.Can someone say colorful & classy.
I adore the simplicity of this ensemble
Loves this vibrant color on Serena.You have to pardon her shoes though, she had surgery.
Still showing off that sick bod!Loves it
I always love Keira's understated looks.
Keke is growing up to be one classy lady.Loves it.
You can 't go wrong with the denim jacket and dress combo!Joy B def gets it right!
Loves Jurnee Smollet's dress.Tres chic.
Tracee can do no wrong in my eyes.
It is J Hud again
Eva M is one of my fav style icons..Loves her  floral dress
.
                What do you guy think?

      Happy Easter folks!

Photocredit :Fashionbombjustjared, YBF

19 comments:

Jewellery Bijou said...

I love those pictures,I feel I need to go and do some spring shopping!
Happy Easter!

9jaFOODie said...

I want Serenas dress, it is perfection!!! JhUD looks amazing as always.

Sing said...

Loving Jurnee and Tracee's dresses, gorg.

Oh to Be a Muse said...

everyone looks so ready for spring. love j. hud and sophia bush! keke is really growing up too!

Skinny Hipster... said...

iHeart J.Hudson's first outfit!!

Elaine said...

Love these!! Great picks!

http://missages.blogspot.com/ said...

i love all except Keira, (but thats a personal beef) childish i know. Meanwhile Sophia Bush can do no wrong in my book, and J-Hud's first pic: those shoe booties hello lover......

The Corner Shop said...

Lovely!! This is the best look i've ever seen Selena in! She actually looks HAWT. Hudson is just getting cuter mehn!

Adiya

J'Adore Fashion said...

love sophia, eva print dresses...Jennifer just great!

xoxo
Stella

http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

NikkiSho said...

loving the looks.jhud,serena(WOW! gorg dress) and keke palmer

Toria said...

Love all those looks...I would totally wear them all!! :)
~Toria

http://bonafidestyle.blogspot.com

ABIGAIL NY said...

Love Keke Palmer's look although she looks too mature in that dress. Yet again she doesn't look her age either.

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

Dee O. said...

J Hud wears the prettiest dresses! I love her :) And Keke is growing into such a beautiful woman!

That GOOD GOOD Blog

Natural Nigerian said...

I love dresses but can't easily find any that meet my criteria (minimum knee length, sleeves and a modest decolletage) and makes me look hot, not frumpy.

I love the outfits of Keke (10/10), Tracee and Keira. This denim jacket thing with dresses looks wonderful. I think I should buy one. There's a lovely one on sale at the Mango site.

fabladyH said...

Happy easter!!! love them all. great post

thomessa said...

Love this post. Joy B is always a style icon of mine. And Eva is rocking that dress.

ChicLeVogue said...

Agreed Tracee can do no wrong

Titi's Passion said...

I love Tracy's look the best, dat dress is so cute. Lots of lovely options.

maphi said...

i love all their outfits , very nice , and eva mendes is sooo amazing xoxo