Tuesday, February 01, 2011

...just another lame post

I know I have been terrible at updating the blog this year. My DSLR camera started acting up just before the New Year and I only just had time to take it back. I really hate using point and shoot cameras, hence the hiatus in "outfit of the day" posts.

Anyways, just thought I’d share some pictures I took in Vegas this January. I was at Caesars Palace when I came across this H & M store. I was gob smacked by the visual display and the size (It actually is the largest H & M store in North America).I loved the design and visuals and I just had to take pictures.



...hopefully, my camera comes back this week and then its business as usual.Enjoy the rest of your week chicas


xoxo
Chic Therapy

10 comments:

plentyforpennies said...

Hope all works out with your camera and this store display is way cool! Need to get myself to Vegas!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Funmi said...

This is not lame at all at all. Those displays are life-like which is very impressing. Their poses and style are also incredible. Thanks for sharing.

Stylifiq said...

Great shots.. I hope that camera comes back too.

Mbabazi said...

how is this lame....i likey the hanging mannequins

Z--- said...

looove those pictures, especially the first one!!!xxx

www.zscloset.blogspot.com

thisisthediaryofanotmadblackwoman said...

I totally understand why you had to take pictures. A kdak moment indeed.

Nice Anon said...

I guess it is safe to say that this store would have all those things that we see on folks in Europe but never here.

Bibi said...

wow! wow! wow!
laavv eet!!!
the midi's are going to be a huge fashion staple this year!

www.fashionnstylepuss.blogspot.com

Bibi said...

wow! wow! wow!
laavv eet!!!
the midi's are going to be a huge fashion staple this year!

www.fashionnstylepuss.blogspot.com

The Corner Shop said...

Lol!! Oh wow! What's with all the hanging mannequins. Really interesting though.

So, did you do any gambling? Make like '21'? :D

xoxo
Adiya

P.S. The Corner Shop is my new work/career blog. Putting all others on hold. This is part of the plan i was talking about when i was deleting Blueprint. See ya @twitter