Friday, January 07, 2011

StylishedForever

Today, we will be exploring the closet of another fashionista. Stylished forever is one of my favorite fashion bloggers and i find her style quite refreshing.I love that her mishmash of pieces always end up looking relate-able .Hear what she has to say about her style.


StylishedForever says:
When it comes to my personal style, it's pretty much eclectic. I love everything from dresses to pants but I gravitate more towards vintage pieces; they're classic and never go out of style. I also love tailored and structured pieces; just because it gives off more of a masculine feel. Since menswear is on the rise these days, I guess it's my way of staying trendy. My go-to piece is always a blazer because of it's versatility. It adds a posh and bossy feel to every outfit, which is always a winner.

One thing I always keep in mind is that, no matter how fab the newest trend is, it's got to look good on me, otherwise there is really no point in purchasing it. Most trends as we all know stay for a short while and they're out the door the next day so I tend to invest more into pieces that last for a longer period.






This vintage lover is also a free lance stylist(Toronto, Canada. Feel free to holla at her for your styling needs. 


She is quite the Fashionista, isnt she? Check out Doreen's blog here

23 comments:

PearlsandPeepToes said...

too fly! Love her style!

Fashion Rehab said...

you go girl!! :)




Fashion Rehab

plentyforpennies said...

Love her style. Will def. check out her blog!

www.plentyforpennies.com

♥ StylisHedForeVer said...

I'm so honoured! Thanks so much for the feature hun, this is the best feature i've had yet and i LOVE it!
You're the best!
xox

Stay gorgeous!
stylishedforever.blogspot.com

Beautiful Sundays said...

Thats my girl!...Love her style

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from http://www.ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Catherine Deane, Slippers, Monrow, Red Carter, Nicole Miller, FREECITY, Bracelets, Tila March, Wilt, Sue Wong, Flat Sandals, Boutique 9, Low Luv x Erin Wasson - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale!

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

I love her, i always visit her blog. She always has great pieces, a lot of things i would think to put together she ROCKS

~Sherine
Check out my blog!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Stylifiq said...

love her blog too. Im wearing a high pony tail now all thanx to her.. :)
http://stylifiq.blogspot.com/p/overview.html

Ivonne said...

Love all her outfits! Will def check out her blog :) Thanks!!
Have a great weekend.

IvonneStacy.blogspot.com

modanista junkie said...

She's amazing, and love her style.
Wish I were in Canada!


xoxo,
MelRod

KowA said...

I love her style...I just found her a few weeks ago.

http://cokochunky.tumblr.com/

That fat-shionista's wardrobe said...

i discovered her a couple of days ago and i just keep stalking her blog. lol...

Yankeenaijababe said...

Her style is off the chain...me love..thanks for sharing.

Yankeenaijababe said...

I miss ya, how you de?

Fashion Guru said...

she has amazing style i tell you

simplychic said...

so cute! i agree with her that blazers are a staple!

Dee O. said...

She really does have great style! I visit her blog from time to time :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

Anonymous said...

She is sooooooo gorgeous, love her style

Zarna said...

she has great style - i've love her blog!

Adiya said...

Really like her blog! :) She's quite unpredictable, which i like

http://loveandcelebratelife.blogspot.com/

Sisters From Another Mister said...

*nodding head* Me likes her style!

Skinny Hipster... said...

My fav is her first look :-).

Like Mousse Au Choco said...

lovely style you have girl kiss