Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Resolutions

I know, i know... i have been a very bad blogger.When everyone else took to their blog screaming "happy new year" i was lacking inspiration to post anything. So pardon me, and allow me to say "HAPPY NEW YEAR".Whoop!whoop!


So it's the beginning of a new year and its the time when people resolve to reach specific goals. I really hate making resolutions because i end up breaking them the second week. However, after getting inspired by Jennifer Hudson's weight loss, I am making a resolution to loose weight.YES I CAN. Another thing i'll like to do, is take photography and French classes.I am going to start researching classes in my local area.Next on my list, is to finalize a Chic Therapy project that i have been backing in and out off .I have decided to immerse myself fully in this project. Plans are in the works and i am really excited about it.
As much as i hate quotes, i'll leave you with this "The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you"-Tom Bradley 

So do you guys have any dreams you hope to achieve this year?

Chic Therapy is live on twitter.Follow us here

17 comments:

Angel said...

Hey sweetie, it's Angel from memyselfandisis :)

I was inspired by Jennifer too!

Let's work on it together :) I think we might weigh about the same :)

Happy New Year!

Bibi said...

Looking forward 2 your chic therapy project *curious*

www.fashionnstylepuss.blogspot.com

♥ StylisHedForeVer said...

Happy New Year mi love!
All the best on the wt loss and i'm definitely joining in (i've been saying that for years). And I'm looking forward to the chic therapy project :)

P.S. I'm sending you the email NOWWW!

Fashion Rehab said...

Happy New Year!! Wish you da best of luck on your project, cant wait to see what its about. :) take care




Fashion Rehab

Monroe Steele said...

Good luck on your resolutions..Happy New Year and cute pic

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Fashion Tales.... said...

I understand what you mean! Sometimes inspiration comes from the strangest places though... hang in there...
Wishing you Good luck & a very Happy New Year! -xo

/Cheers,
http://www.ladyofashion.com

toyin said...

Yeaaaaaaah for french classes!!!

Funmi said...

I love your goals...so proud of ya!

Adjua said...

e back, no apologies necessary. I hope you enjoyed your vacay :-)

Can't wait to see the results of your stated goals. You can do it all!!!

blogoratti said...

Hey..have a memorable year ahead. Keep your head up always!

Sugarr♥ said...

Happy New Year hun! Can't wait for the Chic Therapy project :))...........x.x.

Stacy said...

love it, so perfect

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

Dee O. said...

Girl, I am SO with you! I want to lose some weight too!!! And J. Hud definitely inspired me too as well lol :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

Krisbliss said...

You can do it girl! I've made new years resolutions as well! It's healthy to have goals, and we'll be supporting you all the way with yours! Stay positive and keep the faith! Good luck!

Happy New Year,

Kris

http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com

MsMedSchool said...

happy new year!! =) can't wait for you project! i love that tunic btw

simplychic said...

i've done away with resolutions this year, but a few months ago i vowed to get my hair, skin, and everything else external in order. i plan to continue this mission through 2011.

good luck on your goals!

Adiya said...

I know right? New year resolutions are really scary, and so easy to break! Mine mainly have to do with business school and a new job this year, so fingers crossed!

I'd love those photography lessons too though, with photoshop lessons. You'll really have fun in French class, especially if you have a good teacher- it's lots of laughs (think Mind Your Language) lol! I went to a class for a while and got the basics, but now i just practice at home with Pimsleur French (you can google it and download for free) :D

xoxo
http://loveandcelebratelife.blogspot.com/