Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ivonne Stacy

Hey Chicas, today we have Ivonne from Ivonne Stacy Style.Ivonne's blog is one of my regulars and i love the cutesy style she's got going on.Ivonne will be giving us a tour of her closet and letting us in on her style. Lets go there....
Ivonne Says:
What is my style?That is a tough question because I am all over the place! I can be girly, edgy, casual, sexy, tomboyish on and on. But I really like to dress in what makes me feel confident and happy. I am addicted to shoes and accessories (as you can see in my blog). Accessories can really make a simple outfit look fabulous! I really live to put together outfits; it is just what I do. I love to inspire and share my outfit ideas with all my followers so they can go home look in their closets and dress to where they feel confident and happy. Confidence is key in all aspects of your life and it has to start with you. When you have confidence it resonates off your body, others see it and feel it.
cute-right?Check out Ivonne's blog here

20 comments:

Sweet said...

hello there love...I love your featured blogger in this post...she is awesome and I love her picks with her style too...

I would say she is beautiful...just lovely!!! thanks for sharing...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Stylifiq said...

She is beautiful... and loves boots!
great sense of style
Style by Stylifiq

VALENTINA COCO said...

Beautiful...I follower...yuou follower to my blog...tks..kiss

http://vale-zagu.blogspot.com/

Mode Plus said...

I so agree with her: confidence is key as making an outfit. She looks great!

A La Mode et Plus! said...

I love Ivonne's blog and style! She always has amazing accessories and she is great inspiration :)

Viv said...

she's got great style!




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Funmi said...

I love the red jacket...I need that in my life...lol

toyin said...

the blue dress is really cute...simple yet chic!

LACE.LEATHER.LIPGLOSS said...

love the last picture!

http://doublelll.blogspot.com

Chic Therapy said...

@ Toyin, that dress was my favorite too

modanista junkie said...

Love her style!! Need to check her blog!

xoxo,
melrod

ObiageliN said...

I think my favorite is the last picture. I'm obsessed with and love belts. I also love the color & mix of prints, matched with the camel heels. Just fab!!!

simplychic said...

really like her peach dress.

Rafaella Online said...

Loved the pictures! and definetely loved the over the knee boots!
Cool blog! I love it! come to mine please :D!
htttp://www.TheStyleStash.com

dc said...

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!
GREAT STYLE!
DC
xx
http://dentelleetchocolat.blogspot.com/

Ms Afropolitan said...

Cute! Especially feeling the outfit in the last photo on her.

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

i love the great puffy sleeves. she has cute style!

http://ohtobeamuse.com

♥ StylisHedForeVer said...

I LOVE her blog, she's sooo pretty! and she has the cutest clothes :)

Closet Confections - Personal Style Blog said...

Oh, her outfits are so cute! Especially those first 3 dresses.

Kendra
http://closetconfections.com

Adiya said...

Tres cute! I like her style. Checking out her blog.