Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lace, Satin,Tulle et al

I gazed upon the BCBGMAXAZRIA Holiday 2010 collection and I fell in love. The pieces in this collection are to die for and I particularly liked the Prima Ballerina part of the collection. The collection which fuses lace,sequins,satin,tulle adequately embodies the holiday spirit and If i could,i would get every piece in a heart beat.

Prima Ballerina






































Romantic Lead
















After Party
















Open auditions
















Dress Rehearsal

















Curtain Call




























I don't know what you guys are going to do.Maybe organize a "Fund This Jacket for Chic T" event???.
I dont know,but i need this BCBGMAXAZRIA jacket in my life.

















































Photo Credit:BCBG
Ribbon Rouge



































If you are interested in modeling for a charity event (Toronto, Ontario) see this post.

19 comments:

Ms zee said...

hahahahahaha I have had dreams of that jacket in deep plum or crimson red good God! :)

Fashion Rehab said...

These are beautiful!! but I will not do any more shopping till next year :(

Sing said...

This post inspires me to mix the pretty delicate pieces in my wardrobe with harder things like knits and leather.

Chic Therapy said...

@ Sing!good idea, never though of it that way

socialitedreams said...

oh man, LOVE the whole prima ballerina part of the campaign, want every item!

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Adiya said...

OMGOMGOMG!!!! I'm drooling! I want this collection so badly. They are so ME!

Sugarr said...

I want it ALL in my closet :(
Uggg!.

Zarna said...

these pieces are gorgeous - i love how everything is ballet inspired!

stayfabulous,
zarna
www.zarnasrunway.com

toyin said...

love the collection...so wearable.

Marialaura Barbato said...

beautiful post!

http://www.fashionlivesalwaystwotimes.blogspot.com/

Beautiful Sundays said...

yes the blazer is nothing but absolutely lovable

sweet said...

love the sweet sexy outfit paired with hard core jackets some thing really interesting...

I love the entire ballerina theme collection...I am such a frustrated ballerina...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Ms Afropolitan said...

Some really nice designs in their collection, but how to pronounce the name??

Dee O. said...

These pieces ARE nice!!! But I have put myself on a shopping ban until Black Friday effective as of yesterday after I went shopping when I shouldn't have lmao!! I really need to save my money :/

That GOOD GOOD Blog

The Bazaar Collection said...

mmm i love this!

www.thebazaarcollection.blogspot.com

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

Love these spreads

~Sherine
Check out my blog...
http://sherinethegirl.blogspot.com

DaBlackSjp said...

I really, really, really like all this post <3

Temi said...

I LOVE TULLE SKIRTS! They're so hot right now, I need a tulle skirt in order to make my life complete!! I love your blog (:

J.S. said...

I love everything about this collection....

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com