Thursday, November 04, 2010

For Colored Girls that are Fabulous

There has been so much hype over "For Colored Girls who have Considered Suicide When The Rainbow is Enuf" and i hope the movie lives up to the expectations. Originally produced as a play by Ntozake Shange, the movie (directed by Tyler Perry) boasts of an all star cast including veterans like Loretta Devine, Whoopi Goldberg and Phylicia Rashad. "Colored Girls" comes out in theaters tomorrow.Are you guys excited about the movie?Do you plan to see it?

Here are some past and current fashion choices from the "Colored Girls".

Kimberly Elise





















Janet Jackson






















Anika Noni Ross





















Kerry Washington





















Thandie Newton






















Tess Thompson
























The Female Cast on Essence cover(December Issue)






















Photo Credit:Bossip, Essence,bvonstyle,harpersbazaar,instyle,sooofabulous,thechocolatefashionblog,statusqueen,
thefashionspot,Zimbio,www.hollywood.com,www.feeworldorder.com,www.theybf.com

12 comments:

Sing said...

My favorite style of all of them is Thandie Newton, Janet Jackson and Kerry Washington.

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

socialitedreams said...

that black getup kerry has on is FABULOUS...they all look great

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

oh my gosh..
i love loretta devine..
cnt wait.
p.s.- thanks for helping me with tayo shonekan's number.
toodles,boo.

www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

teefah said...

I can't wait to c this! Love the essence cover too! di u see the men's cover....i thougt it was kinda bland..but I couldn't deny the hotness that is michael ealy.

http://that1960chick.co

yemstix said...

All the women look sensational!

btd. said...

I LOVE Kimberly Elise! That is my girl! I can't wait to see this movie either!
Brw, I love your new header too! :)

Toyin said...

Love Kimberly Elise and Thandie Newton...super excited to see the movie!!! BTW, like the new blog layout

pearlsandpeeptoes said...

I think I'll go see it. I have a girl crush on Kerry Washington :-)

Moya2bean said...

love all of their looks...stunning


chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

sweet said...

I love their dresses...they all look so stunning and I love your new layout...or header!!! looks so chic!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Sugarr said...

I have an unending crush on Kerry Washington!!!

Adiya said...

It's official! Colored Women have got style :D