Friday, November 19, 2010

Day Dreaming in Gold Silk & Leopard Print

This friday, i will be a  classy casual chic. I will go to an upscale bar  and i will be wearing these designer outfits(below). I will  be sipping  expensive champagne and having great conversation...In my mind!


casual chic










...but dont you think this gold jacket is AMAZING.I almost passed out when i beheld it's beauty.It is so Blake Lively/Anne Lynn McCord-ish.I want, I want, i want.

casual chic by chictherapy featuring blue jeans
Collarless silk-blend jacket
$783 - net-a-porter.com
Willow »
Acne Blue Denim Skinny Kex Jeans
150 GBP - start-london.com
Blue jeans »
No Privé 120 pony
$925 - shopsavannahs.com
Leopard pumps »
VBH LE12525 RED PYTHON 45394
1,499 GBP - farfetch.com
Python handbag »
CHANEL CC PIN
$550 - aloharag.com
WGACA Vintage earrings »
Braylynn's Ruby & Gold Cluster Bracelet
$39 - fantasyjewelrybox.com
Gold jewelry »

So unlike me, do you have plans for the weekend?Anything interesting?

Have a great weekend Chicas.
xoxo

Chic Therapy

15 comments:

Sing said...

I could do soooo many things with that jacket.
Tonight dinner with friends, the rest of the weekend just winging it. Have a good one!

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

jemina said...

OOOHHH YEAH!!!

LOVE all of your picks here

Happy Weekend Love

XOXO
J

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

oh my.. so lovely.!
love the jacket and the shoes.
too fabulous.!!

www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

Fashions Not A Luxury said...

Yes definetely Gorgeous Jacket! I want one too. Great Outfit pick hey a Fashionista can Dream! :) TGIF x Ari

plentyforpennies said...

Loving this WHOLE ensemble!!!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Sugarr said...

Romantic. That jacket is LOVE.
And YES! Weekend plan :D SMVAs in Lagos
Have a happy weekend hun! x.x.

Closet Fashionista said...

I want that outfit!!!!
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

dc said...

Like the vest!
DC
xx
http://dentelleetchocolat.blogspot.com/

btd. said...

WANT! <3

Sweet said...

I love the leopard shoes and the pants looks so sleek and sexy!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Yajaira said...

Love the Jacket!
Nice look all together..
Thanks for the comment on my blog.. Guess, I'm not a good photographer..I will try to take better pictures..
hope you follow!!

Silkybow said...

the gold jacket is devine!

char said...

Great outfit!! The jacket is gorgeous. Love the top as well!! Very chic

Adiya said...

I love this collection!! Give me it!

Bibi said...

Need I say more! Metallics are fab but its may be hard for some to wear it without looking tacky. I love how you decided to pair it with a dark jean n leopard print shoes.

www.everythingyoungnfab.blogspot.com