Friday, October 29, 2010

Chic Therapy Makes a Hundred

(Picture taken in D.C)
Yay!!Chic Therapy made it to a 100 blog posts.When i started this blog, i had no idea what i would be writing about.I thought i was going to be out of ideas and in no time, delete the blog. Fellow blogger & friend Peep toes adviced me to not to take it too serious but just have fun with it. I did just that and today i am publishing my 100th post ...yipeeeeeee!!Having this creative outlet has been very therapeutic for me and i have enjoyed every minute of it.

Thanks to all the wonderful folks who take time out of their busy day to comment on the posts and many many thanks to those who actually send me mails. Most thanks especially to those who made me start Chic Therapy (you know yourselves). With 11,000 views, 101 followers,2 magazine features & countless blog features it's been a fantastic ride. Here is hoping Chic Therapy makes it to its next 100 posts and even beyond (AMEN).

17 comments:

Patience Virtue said...

Now im tearing up....

Good stuff frankie...oops chic therapy...

Ms zee said...

Good job darling :) keep writing <3

PearlsandPeeptoes said...

Awww! I'm so proud of you, lady! Muah!

Monroe Steele said...

CONGRATS!

xoxo Monroe

fashionsteelenyc.blogspot.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Congrats! Keep doing the wonderful job you do :)

sweet said...

congratulations on your 100th blog post my dear...aww it is such a fulfilling thing right??? can't wait for you to continue more with your posts...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

btd. said...

Congrats! :)

btd. said...

I really wanted to dress up for Halloween, but I didn't have any money to get anything, so no. :( Are you ma'am?

Pop Champagne said...

congrats on your 100th post! that is really exciting!

style-haus said...

congrats on reaching 100 posts! such a huge milestone.

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

yankeenaijababe said...

congrats girl, many more to come, you rock.

jamie-lee said...

congratulations on reaching 100 posts! that's awesome!
I can't even count the number of times I've started blogs and then gotten lazy and deleted them, so I hope to reach 100 eventually too~ xx

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

♥ StylisHedForeVer said...

Congratulations love and all the best!

Stay gorgeous!
stylishedforever.blogspot.com

Adjua said...

Congrats and here's to 100 more!

Ag said...

COngrats on 100! keep up the good work!!!

Beautiful Sundays said...

Congrats!...You are doing so well would have thought you've been blogging forever but keep doing your thing gurl!

yemstix said...

amen and congratulations! I remember the younger days of this blog and she still looks good! :)