Thursday, September 02, 2010

Undecidely Harem

I am not exactly sure why i am putting these pictures up. The quality is so bad i really should be banned from blogspot. So over the weekend, my camera started acting up and when i was taking these pictures it fell and the lens broke. I have however, upgraded to the DSLR camera and i am soooo excited at the thought of posting better quality pictures here.

Anyway, this is me running errands in a harem pant. I had sworn not to get into the whole harem pant trend but with a sale price of $5 at H & M, i really couldn't pass it up, even if it meant looking like a clown. I paired it with this baggy H & M top and i must admit, it was uncomfortable wearing both the top and pants around town. The top was too baggy and kept sliding down my shoulders and the pants was too roomy and wobbly in the upper area.

I am still deciding if i like me in them.




























































Btw, i have 57 followers on my blog now.Do i have three people who want to push that figure to 60 and even beyond?.If yes,pls follow my blog by using the google friend connect tab on the upper right side of the blog.

19 comments:

StylisHedForeVer said...

gorgeous!

braids said...

I think maybe a tighter top would've been better, like a vest/tank top.

Chic Therapy said...

@ Braids i think so too!Thanks for stopping by

Patience Virtue said...

Love the look...

I never liked the whole Harem pants thing...

Will-I-am spoilt it for me...

But this is cool...I like the fact that you just let yourself go and tried it...

I'll try it too and let you know wassup...

p.s...
I'm under cover.
Tracy...(wink)

pearlsandpeeptoes said...

you're a true fashion blogger for posting even outfits you're not comfortable with! I'll put the harem pants right there with the one-shoulder dresses - not for me! lol!

Ms zee said...

I am not sure about his boo :) but I have had those days of being a boho chick in my hobo cloths :)

yankeenaijababe said...

lol@

I like the top knowing it is something I could easily pull off, girl you look great always and congrat on 57 followers, more to come to your blog, keep up the fashionista work! Hugs!

yemstix said...

i actually like the shirt and heart the bag. I will recruit followers

Alexis said...

love your purse!
and harem pants for $5? no one should ever pass up a sale like that
your photos are cute too they don't need to be banned
that purse is really pretty too
ugh love it !

Anonymous said...

yay Tukie... and Arden's mum made it 60 ;-)... the first 60 0f the 6000 more to come
xxx
D

Chic Therapy said...

Thanks girlies for pushing the figure to 60 :-)

Terence Sambo said...

love d top and d harems....nice combo. wld have preferred a small shoulder bag to complement the relaxed look.

Fashionably Black said...

LOL. I fell for the same thing.
I knew I didn't want to participate in this trend, but when I saw the price, ($4 in my case) AND they were in my favorite color? I said what the hell!

So far I've only wore them once, but hope to use them this fall.

http://www.fashionablyblack.blogspot.com

DaBlackSjp said...

Gorgeous!

I <3 your bag

http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/

sweet said...

love the top...so fierce...just lovely hun...

miss reading your posts...glad to be back in action again!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Pennerad said...

as others have said, you definitely have to balance out proportion. i hate having on clothes i need to readjust constantly. a closer top would have been ideal, but had this been a more comfy top, i think it would have been fine. should have been excellent on comfort. sorry it wasn't!

blogoratti said...

Great chic look...

agnes said...

très jolies photos, j'aime beaucoup ton look, et j'adore ton sac

Mbabazi said...

i like the bag,mbabaziannet.blogspot.com