Saturday, September 18, 2010

This week's Favorites

I love Kelly''s look, she looks absolutely divine in this floor sweeping number. Kanye looks dapper as usual in this pink blazer....I want! Solo, looking chic and gorgeous in a mix pattern ensemble.Brandy's keeps it clean and classy ... the red lip really does finish off the look nicely. Harem pants in bright pink?I love it :-).I love this simple number on Serena, she is looking gorgeous these days.















































Credits:Fashionbomb.com,Ybf.com,www.dailymail.co.uk

8 comments:

bebe said...

lovely picks.Kelly looks pretty as usual.Serena has started taking her looks serious

sweet said...

definitely agree with Kelly's look...gorgeous draping and love the color...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

StylisHedForeVer said...

i want solange's blazer so bad right now and my hunt for that blazer begins now!

Ayanna Michelle said...

How gorg does Brandy look! Kelly looks awesome as well. Great post!

http://quenchfab.blogspot.com

Ria said...

Absolutely love Kelly & Brandy's looks the most.

My Bestfriend's Little Sister(MBLS) said...

My faves are Solange and Kelly. Serena has improved loads but I'm not sure about guys in pink jackets, no thank-you!

Abi said...

Kelly's dress does look very gorgeous! So ethereal.
I love Solange's mix of print and patterns.

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

wwt said...

I love kelly's look. It is very regal.