Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mz Diva

Today,I will be handing over to the fun and vivacious Mz Diva. This fabulous fashionista will be letting us into her fashion world.

MzDiva says:

Plus size, Big Boned, Curvy, whatever you want to call it. I’m it and I work it. I am one of those ladies who literally love to shop and you can find me anywhere and everywhere that carries my style. I literally get a high when I walk into a shop and walk out with my arms full of bags. Actually, I skip to the car. My style is basically whatever looks good on me. I like my clothes fitted and of course they have to accentuate my curves. I used to hate sleeveless dresses and tops but I’ve now learned to take the limits off my dressing. Being big doesn’t mean you have to wear mumus, kaftans or shapeless dresses. People “smell” your confidence when you are plus size and strut your stuff. Below you’ll see some clothes that show my style. There is an “Ankara” dress that can be worn to parties or maybe to church, jeans and tops you can wear on a weekend, two dresses that can be worn as cocktail dresses, or a dinner party and a flirty top and skirt for a day on the beach with your man :). Enjoy!


Chic Therapy Says:
MzDiva is currently in a lane Bryant contest for a $2500 gift card and will also be their Facebook profile page picture if she wins. Please take a few seconds to vote for her here daily till Oct 18th. Share with your friends, family, coworkers etc. Let's help MzDiva get some much deserved Chic Therapy ;-)







































Have a great Thursday everyone and dont forget to vote for MzDiva here .

15 comments:

Ms zee said...

One of my fave women, Work it MzDiva Work it :) You will win, I am telling you , you will win!

bee boo said...

I am on the campaign team already... Godd luck miss diva....I love ur style! @ chic therapy...i hope to b featured 1 day o...lol

L ~DIY Diva~ said...

cute style!

go head Miss Diva!

~L~
www.AvidAccents.blogspot.com
(where fashion and DIY collide)

tee said...

Go MsDiva!

http://that1960chick.com

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

wow.. she looks lovely.!
also dress for her size.
a real fashionista.
do check out my blog and show some love..

www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

KabiOsi Edumare said...

Confidence goes along way and it showed the way she carried herself.
Thumbs up Ms Diva!!!

sweet said...

voted already!!!!

so proud of her...totally rocking that outfit...

whehehe!!!! great style...

love it!!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Terence Sambo said...

Style is not so much bouts size u kno...shes very confident n i like it. cool post.

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

I agree - she's so confident, which is such a charming trait.
She also has a lovely and expressive face. Have a fabulous weekend;-)

Couture Carrie said...

Lovely looks!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

Как говорилось на Seexi.net Смотрела сегодня Модный вердикт по Первому каналу... У Арины Шараповой как-то изменилась внешность...Она что-то сделала с лицом?)

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

came back for another update but saw none.
sad me..
cnt wait for your next post.
now following your blog.
follow me back,please.
:)
www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

Fashionably Black said...

"I literally get a high when I walk into a shop and walk out with my arms full of bags."


LOVE IT!!!! She has a great sense of style!

www.fashionablyblack.blogspot.com

Chic Therapy said...

will do so Onyinye

@ fashionably black, that phrase would have made a good catch line for one of your features!!:-)

Marcia B. said...

Mz Diva, looks great in everything! Love these pictures and her stle!