Monday, September 27, 2010

Lilac Morning

When i am pressed for time and cannot figure out what to wear, i reach for my black blazer aka good old reliable, a pair of skinny jeans and I grab any blouse that comes to mind.In this case i grabbed this lilac blouse (Charlotte Russe)and i paired it with a bag(Aldo) in the same color

When I got back, I squeezed in a "photo session". It is nothing fantastic but still thought I'd share. Here is the result :-)

09/18/2010












































































12 comments:

Ms zee said...

One word - Effortless and Chic no make that 2 words :)

MlleTrenDy said...

Aaaw I love the colors ans makeup, you look absolutely lovely !!!
xx

http://mlletrendy.blogspot.com

Fashionably Black said...

A blazer is a great go to item.
The upper detailing on the lilac blouse is gorgeous. www.fashionablyblack.blogspot.com

simplychic said...

hmmm, never would have thought such a soft color would look good next to black. love it, and i want to try it.

sweet said...

oh dear, I love the color of your top especially your jacket!!! you are so gorgeous!!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

toyin said...

Love the look...love the hair even more!

toyin said...

Love the look...love the hair even more!

Beautiful Sundays said...

I love love love your style plus you've got my fav. color on.

Ivonne said...

You are too cute! Love the outfit! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will follow you! Follow back!:)

ivonnestacy.blogspot.com

Enii Akinbo said...

i love the make up the best.... and the work on your blouse is really chic...
do follow me on twitter... there's a button on my blog

Elaine said...

Cute!

CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog

♥ StylisHedForeVer said...

love love this as always! It's awards time and you got one waiting for you on my blog so go check it out :)