Friday, September 03, 2010

Chic Therapy's eyes are on...Chichia.

I fell in love with the bright hues and eclectic style of London based designer Chichia. The clothes are beautifully crafted and it is easy to see that attention was paid to every little detail.
Sadly, these lovely clothes remind me of what I'll be missing now that fall is slowly creeping up on us. These are the pieces i absolutely ♥.























































































Photo Credits:Chichia
Thanks to the girlies who pushed the number of Chic Therapy followers to 60.If' you'd like to follow me
pls click on the Google friend connect tab on the upper right side of the blog .It takes just 15 seconds to sign up!Thanks :-)

11 comments:

pearlsandpeeptoes said...

cute looks! The black model looks very familiar...

Life around Me said...

I love I love I love. Very vibrant and girlie.

1960chick said...

me likey...

Zabrinah said...

This is awesome! Each outfit is so unique and wonderfully colorful!

:)

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

The Zhush said...

Great use of color, really loving all the pinks, purples and yellow pops!

Hawt said...

lovely pieces that are wearable...love the colours too.

sweet said...

I could not agree more...you are totally correct the colors and designs are just new and very much amazing!!!!

Sweet
PensandLens

Ire A said...

The colours are fierce!


http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
x

Pennerad said...

ha! so girly. i love the model's hair and makeup.

Anonymous said...

Awesome website I loved reading your information

[url=http://partyopedia.com]birthday supplies[/url]

Terence Sambo said...

Chichia's adorable gr8 colors n fun, chic vibe.