Friday, September 24, 2010

Chic Therapy's eyes are on... Fusion Kelvar

Quirky,creative,and unique are the words that came to me when i came across Fusion Kelvar.The brainchild of Funfere Koroye, Fusion Kelvar is a line of clothing and accessories that will make you stand out.

Fusion Kelvar recently unveiled its new collection, which i describe as eccentric (in a good way). From the unique tee shirts to the unconventional accessories there is something for every fashion lover.I envisage celebrities like Kanye West, Will-i-am, Pharell Williams and M.I rocking these one of a kind pieces.

Fusion Kelvar's latest collection








































Quirky Lego brooches












Cute domino brooches











































To find out more and shop Fusion Kelvar go to Fusion Kelvar.com


Follow Chic Therapy on twitter, follow us using google connect too.
Thank you

9 comments:

Alexis said...

i ABSOLUTELY LOVE the way he dresses & those cute lego brooches!

Ms zee said...

Gosh I need the broaches fantastic, I love it. Thank you Chic T for this :)

Fashionably Black said...

Hey!!! That's my boy Funfere. He has such a great vision. I love those lego bow ties. He was so kind enough to grant us an interview regarding his style!

You can check it out here:

"Style is not even a word to me."

Ria said...

omg the little pac man ghost brooches are so cute!!

Marcia B. said...

wow just joined the facebook group! I died when i saw the lego brooches, i want one! So cute, great post, good exposure!

sweet said...

aww cute....and he has a great sense of style....

love love the LEGO....

he is so adorable...

by the way I have a giveaway going on in my blog hun...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

very chic style. i love when guys can dress like this and pull it off.

http://ohtobeamuse.com

Ire A said...

That's my friend! :D He has amazing style


http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
z

Sugarr said...

Oh! I love the playfulness of the collection!!